I WILL SEW YOU!!!!

Hola peeps..  I am back with update of this week finally !!! Hope you gyz like it 😁😁!!

Lekin Lekin before that one thing... I just noted that many actually most of you tagged me as the suspense queen and drama queen in the recent awards 😋😋😍😍😍😂😂!!! So unke lea mera reaction 😋

Yaar pehle Kyun nahin Miley tumlog, inner late Kyun aaye aur aaye bhi toh Inna late mujhe pehchana 😂😂😂😂😂😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 I love you all for this one 😂😂😘😘😘 Aankhen bhar aayi 😭😭😍😍😍 itna pyaar 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Love u all ❤❤❤!! Okk enough of my drama 😜😜!! Hope you like this update !!!

_______________________________________

Recap : Sanskar Opens up to Swara and SwaSan come to MM...

************************************

"Hey SWARA , nice to meet you again!!" – the soft voice made all glance at the staircase.

There was a sudden silence. Swara’s face went pale at that instant and the expression on Sanskar’s face was worth watching. Swara glanced once at Kavita who was standing on the stairs with a still smile on her lips.

“Mar Gaye..”

Both the murmurs echoed low but were audible enough for the two to hear each other. And Sujata was looking absolutely confused. Scanning the three youngsters she tried to figure out what exactly happened. And what did that idiot Kavita actually call Shona?

“H-Hh-hi…” – Kavita got back her answer in profound stammers making her terribly confused. This girl whose eyes reflected a strange cold arrogance and determination, why was she all of a sudden at a loss of words?

No…Something was up her sleeves now and if this was true then she would find Swara’s weak nerve quite soon.

Sanskar who was quietly fidgeting his fingers all this while could read the devious mind of his sister-in-law well. Kavita would partake innumerable ways to find out what actually was happening and their little well kept secret was at stake.

And he had to safeguard it before his mother would sense the little lie that bonded them once again after a long them. He couldn’t afford to lose his mother, once again. Those twinkling eyes and that contended smile, he wished to retain that forever on his mother’s lips. He had to think something fast.

“Kavita what did you ca-”

“Mom, could I get a cup of tea?!!!!”

Sujata was taken aback by the sudden scream that her son lead out and what shocked him more was the demand. Kavita also was stunned but the reaction of the other lady present there was tremendously hilariously heartwarming. Her eyes met his and a small smile was conveyed.

Swara Bose aka Shona Jaiswal was pleasantly shocked and at the same time quite impressed by his sudden effort.

************************************

PHOOOOOO!!!!

The mild splash of the bitter sweet exotic Darjeeling tea spread over the expensive and artistic carpet. All were looking at him quite amused. Sanskar frowned at extreme protruding out his tongue trying to shoo away the bitter taste of that queer liquid. First time in near about six and a half years he drank it..

And the experience was pathetic!!

“WHAT THE HELL!!!” – he whined looking at Sujata who was pouting confusedly. Swara, to his surprise was trying to suppress her laughter but was failing miserably. And to top that even his mom was giggling slightly looking everywhere except him.