IT'S UNOFFICIAL:-

Finally am back after being super late... Ok this chapter is very very crucial.. it gonna pave way to many new relations and new equations!!!

Hope you gyz enjoy it!!! Loads of love for keeping patience with me!

 ______________________________________

Recap : Swara irritated with Sanskar, AP tries to find about Swara.

************************************

Sanskar took the familiar turn towards the ‘Bose House’ glancing occasionally at his over-enthusiastic mother who was flooding his ‘oh-so-badly-trapped’ chemistry professor with thousands of questions. And to add much of his humour, Miss Bose was answering mostly in monosyllables…

The garrulous Swara Bose was actually silent and giving him fearful glances time to time, of course avoiding direct eye contacts.

“Beta ghar pe kaun kaun hai?” – Sujata smiled sweetly at her which she returned. But her eyes showed tremendous clouds of tension.

“My grandma and father…”

“Ma?”

“She passed away when I was 15.” – Swara uttered trying hard to hide the slightest brittleness of her voice.

It had been 9 years and still it seemed yesterday that her Ma had handed her to her Dida and left for her heavenly abode.

“Oh I am so sorry Beta…I just-” – Sujata felt a sheer loss of words suddenly.

Strangely, there could have been a thousands of apologetic and rueful words but being a mother she didn’t know what words at exact were to presented in front of this motherless child.

She scanned the girl who was just nodded in an ‘It’s ok’ look and turned her face towards the window presumably to wipe those moist eyes.

There was something about this girl which was very different.. Queer, but in a nice way... She remembered how she had offered her a lift on that rainy day and had mistaken her for that stupid thief and now she was introduced as her son’s professor…

Or maybe more than that..

Because the number of times she had seen him stealing glances at this young lady in the last fifteen minutes made sense to her that there was something quite unknown to her.

And right now more than the steering he seemed more interested in knowing whether she was fine or not. A small smile crept on her lips thinking of the number of possibilities that could be there. Suddenly life supposed to be in all smiles upon her son…

“Ok so Shona what do you love to eat?” – she gleamed trying to lighten the atmosphere.

Swara looked at her and gave a small smile. First time apart from her Dida someone asked her something like this. She missed her Mom all of a sudden terribly but today a sense of warmth filled her heart. “Aunty-” - she uttered.

“Kumro😂!!” – and there was her stupid student opening his mouth for the first time in a while. He gave a wicked smile at her earning an outrageous glare.

That naughty glint in his eyes said it all!! She could not believe the once so haughty man was now giving her a tough time with his nonsesne talks.

“Kumro?” – Sujata looked unsurely at his son and then at Swara.

She was glaring angrily at him muttering something while he seemed enjoying the not so pleasurable attention.

Told you, there was something fishy…