Wake Up part 3 ( Craig x Tweek)

I pull the change of clothes from my locker, recently I've been bringing extra for times like this.

I see the flash of a blue hat pass me by, sighing I bring my bag to the bathroom to change.

Ever since you told me you were messing with me, things have gone from bad to worse. Now everyone believes you didn't like me, and I'm disgusting.
I shake the thoughts from my head, he's not thinking about me.
Why should I think about him?

But I'm always thinking about him...

I reach the bathroom and walk inside one of the few stalls the boys room actually has. Quickly I start to change.
Removing my jeans I see the full scale of the burns on my upper leg and thigh from the coffee, matched only by the scarring and bruising from home.

I sigh.

How am I gonna explain this when dad see's.

I pull my black jeans from my plastic bag and put them on, I chose black because it masks just about everything. I still have a spare t-shirt, socks and underwear. If I need them.

I jump.

" - yeah dude but did you see his face?!-"

Shit.

Cartman and his horde are in here.

Stay calm.

Don't move.

"- he screams like a girl hahaha-"

Stan laughed and I clutch my chest, afraid my heart will beat too loud and they might hear me.

Suddenly another voice pipes up "if you hurt him too much they might notice you know" ....Craig..
I bite my lip and sink inside.

"- shut the fuck up butt muncher nobody's gonna tell, nobody gives a fuck!-"

I hear the tap run as someone goes into the stall next to me. I grip my bag, terrified.

Craig grunts "that bus driver noticed"

"-come on like he's gonna do anything! He doesn't get paid enough to care!-"

My legs start shaking.

"Cartman your such a disease"

The tap stops and the stall next to mine flushes and opens.

Cartman laughs "come on Craig I know you like torturing him too"

I wait, I want to know. I have to know.

Craig rolled his eyes " whatever Cartman, just keep it subtle next time, if he goes to the ER again because of you, you're going back to juvenile "

My lip quivered as I clutch my bag.
I hear them walk out " fuck you Craig your too easy on him, he has to learn a lesson!-"

I shake as I open the door quietly, shit. Craig's still by the sink. Arms crossed. Looking at me. A neutral expression on his face.
I jump and close the door over again shaking. Terrified.

He knew I was in here.

He knew...but he didn't say anything.

I hear his footsteps walk to the door, and my eyes widen as he whispered something quietly in my direction. I can't believe what I hear him say....

" I'll distract them, as much as I can"

I turn my head to the door, it feels like we're looking at right at each other through the metal. My hearts in my ears now, I must have misheard... But I can't find out.

He's gone.