Bad for you part 5 ( Butters x Tweek)

I was having trouble publishing this one so I published what I could of it sorry its a short chapter

How could I do that to him?

I'm staring out the window in next class, my heads spinning and my body hurts.
But I ran out of there, my first time. My first kiss.
Sweet baby Jesus what do I do!?

I can't make eye contact with him, he's sitting right across the classroom in the same line of people as me and I can see him trying to get my attention.

I flop my head in my hands and rest on my desk, way too preoccupied with my own thoughts to pay attention.

What's gonna happen to me?

My mind wanders to the events I just experienced, his tongue in my mouth...his dick inside me pushing in...damn it Butter's.

But it felt so good.

I jump at the sound of the bell and quickly pack up, weekend! Finally! Hamburgers I need to get the hell out of here!

At the side of my eye I see Tweek and Craig talking, my ears strain to hear as I pack. Then I hear something between them that I wish I hadn't, Jesus Tweek " - I n-need to talk to you l-later-" don't do this to me!

I get up with my bag as fast as I can, flinching at the pain. Craig turns his head and looks at me, I feel the sudden realisation starting to hit him and I run for it to the bus.

Craig didn't follow me... I assume he hadn't figured it out like I thought.

Oh god...what have I done!?

As soon as he knows, he's gonna destroy me! Tapping my fingers on my leg I wait for the bus to arrive.

Craig and Tweek walk up next to me.

His arm resting over Tweek's shoulder, Tweek looks like a nervous wreck and Craig simply glares at me through a fake smile.
My heart is in my throat, I don't day anything and neither does Tweak.

Craig raises and eyebrow and looks between us suspiciously " did you two have a fight or something? " he smirked.

Yeah... We had a long, hard fight..

The bus grinds to a halt in front of me, thank god. We climb inside to our usual places and I stare out the window for the entire journey.

My stop approaches and I get up to leave, passing them on my way out I over hear the beginning of the end " -what did you want to talk about?-"

I bite my lip and glance back before I exit, Tweak's shaking his head. Trembling.

I know he'll have to tell him this weekend.

Its all gonna come out.

I run inside and rush up the stairs, into my room and collapse in a feverishly nervous pile on the bed.
Holding my face I groan.

- I'm so dead, I'm gonna die-

My hearts about to erupt, I can only imagine the fear I've given to Tweak.