36

"You must be my brother's boyfriend, nice car." I smiled.

He gasped and smiled back harder. "He said that we were dating? Oh my gosh I didn't think that he really liked me-"

"What?" Youngjae paused at my voice. What is he talking about, the way that appa was talking about him, I thought that he knew that...they were dating...

Was Yoongi just being delusional and telling people that he had a boyfriend? "Nothing, I'm Hoseok. Come and meet the family Youngjae." I smiled once again. I saw a smaller boy get out the car and he gave me a nod. "And you are?"

"Yugyeom. I wanna play with Jungkook."

"Anyways boys, let's greet the family. You're in for a treat. Hold your weave." Youngjae giggled which made me laugh a bit. When we walked in our appa was right there.

"You two seem to be getting along well."

"He's a pretty cool kid appa." I smiled.

He observed us two before bending down to greet the youngest boy. "Hello Yugyeom, you like to be called Oppa?" His eyes widened as he pulled on Youngjae's hand.

"Abort! Abort!"

"It's 11 years too late for that, Gyeomie." He mumbled, confusing the boy.

"No hyung, we talked about this. Abort meaning we gotta go." Appa Joon and I just held in our laughter as he stepped out of the way for all three of us to get into the house."

"Want some snacks? I could make snacks." Mr. Seokjin spoke up.

"Oh, that would be lovely. Hey Hoseok, how about we get to know each other better until Yoongi comes out."

"Sounds like a plan, 20 questions?" I smirked.

Yoongi

I didn't expect to see Hoseok and Youngjae laughing together as Seokjin snapped his finger in a hand made trap. "That was so much fun! I used to do this all the time, I almost forgot where I came from!" Hoseok laughed.

"Pranking is too much fun, why did you stop? I practice my material on Yugyeom all day long."

"How did you figure out this trick?" Hoseok held up the paper which held a weirdly bent paper clip, a rubber band, and it was taped together.

"My uncle taught me, he is the best prankster in the world." Youngjae finally noticed me and his smile widened. "Yoongi!"

I blushed as everyone looked towards me.

"Yoongi can I talk to you in private?" My appa spoke.

"Uh..." I looked at Hoseok, who was smiling to himself. What the fuck was funny?

I need to stop before I start something.

"Sure appa." He walked me to the now clean kitchen and looked out at the two teenagers.

"Don't they seem...similar?" I gagged.

"Gross appa, one is my brother and the other is my friend."

"I had this conversation with my best friend and now I'm having it with you, jeez this is crazy." Seokjin came from absolutely nowhere. "And that prank wasn't half as bad as Hoseok usually does, but damn it hurt my little finger." His arm was around my appa's waist as he smiled down at me.

"You just need to accept the fact that you like him dude. Youngjae obviously likes you back. I've seen you two interact and whenever we bring up the other, one of you are smiling and just flustered." He continued.

"Hm, sounds familiar." I gave them a look. The two adults looked towards each other and then down to their close bodies. They stepped away and blushed.

"You're not allowed to make your father flustered, I'm an adult I'm supposed to be the one embarrassing you."

I huffed. "Just accept that you two are gonna get married."

"When are we even talking about this- why am I arguing with a 16 year old? Fuck me." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "I just wanted you to know that I noticed how similar the two boys are. Make sure you're liking Youngjae for the right reasons and not because you've found something else in him."

"What the hell does that supposed to mean Kim Namjoon?" Soon after I spoke o covered my mouth. "Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..."

He took the hair from in front of my eyes and pushed it back, muttering a few word. "You're good, getting better."

"Appa! Yugyeom Oppa says he's hungry! Can we get samaches?"

"Isn't it time for dinner? I'll get Taehyung, is he still sleeping?" I asked, mostly talking to myself. Appa Joon snapped his neck upwards as his eyes widened and he looked like the life drained from the soles of his feet.

"Shit, he slept all day! I completely forgot. I knew I shouldn't have given him that damn laptop, now he won't ever leave that room! I knew...someone was missing."

"I got it appa, coming from experience, I can get him out."

I marched into the room and was met with the sight if my second youngest brother cuddling his pillow, laptop on the floor and him sucking his thumb. "V, it's time to wake up."

He opened his eyes for a second before groaning and closing them again. "Dreop...away..." He whispered. I'm guessing he was too tired to finish his statement in that weird spice language.

"Your computer is gonna be filled with viruses if you don't shut it down correctly." I picked it up and opened the once slightly closed laptop. The screen flashed a website that stopped my breathing.

"Kim Taehyung..."