40

"We ended up meeting a day early, isn't that something?" I had to strap Jimin in because he begged to come along, apparently what they wanted was too much for me to remember.

"Yup, so we aren't going shopping for me, it's more like gifts for my youngest brothers. I might get Hoseok a jacket so he doesn't get jealous, but this isn't for me much." I could see Youngjae smiling even if his head as facing the road and I was in fact in the back seat comforting Jimin, who was nervous about this trip.

"You're winning the best big brother award, by a long shot." That made me giggle.

"I'm far from the best, kid." He shook his head. "I'm serious, this is me making up for all the wrong that I've done to my cute little brothers, you're just too cute huh?"

I tickled under Jimin's chin and he giggled, curling himself into my touch and holding my hand weakly. His eyes closed and I took my hand back softly, running a hand through his fluffy hair.

"Wow yoongs, is this about what you wanted to talk about?" When I looked into the mirror I ended up making eye contact with the driver. "The problem?"

After spending some time thinking about what Jimin and Taehyung has requested, and spending he night with them to to adjust, I found myself enjoying the new sides of the two. I'm glad hey chose me to help them. "It's not much of a problem anymore, I quite like it."

"Tired..." Jimin whispered.

"Take a nap, babe." His head rested on my shoulder and his thumb found it's way to his parted lips.

"Your family is so cute!" We were at a red light and he looked back at us. "So what exactly is this then?"

"Well, the other day I was told to wake Tae up and I found something opened up on his computer... that was the start. I'm guessing he told Jimin to talk to me about it or something, so at dinner he did. He and Tae are just trying something new, and asked me to be their helper."

"Was it porn?" I shook my head as the light turned green. His eyes weren't even on me yet I know he guessed that what he said was incorrect.

"It was some website, I don't know how they found out about it, and that night we were all scrolling through the site and Jimin was explaining things as best as he could before giving up and playing with Tae." Youngjae nodded, focused with the road. "So I read it myself, and I'm pretty sure I understand the concept."

"Just by what you said, I'm sure that they are having some type of age play, right?" I hummed.

"Yeah, basically." A thought came to my head, "you're not weirded out?"

"Not really, if they end up acting similar to Jungkookie then I'm sure to love them cause I love cute things." I didn't know how, but in no time at all we were pulling into the parking lot of kids r us, the one which is connected to babies r us. Less work for us. "Alrighty, let's get out of here."

"We get onesies and pacies?"

"Yes, jiminie, and we get toys and stuffies and whatever else you want. If all of it falls under $4,000." He smiled really wide and took Youngjae's hand, a man had walked past him and he had gotten slightly spooked. But he still smiled.

If you're still thinking about the amount that my Appa has given us just remember that he is the richest man in Korea and this is nothing.

Walking around was extremely exhausting, Jimin getting excited when he saw something from half way across the store and taking off in that direction to get it. The boy was extremely fast, and my ass can't run for long. I'm glad Youngjae was here cause he caught him the times that I didn't.

So far we had a full cart with 29 items. It was heavy as fuck and Youngjae saw me struggling. "Let me, you hold Jimin's hand." I nodded and let go of the basket.

"Can we go home now? Miss V."

"Are you sure? We have a lot to spend, you don't want anything else?" He shook his head and pouted.

"Want V."

We went over to the check out line and the lady gave a funny look, one of amusement. "How old are you boys?"

"I'm rich." I blushed and looked away. "Just check us out so we could go home." She nodded and began to scan everything. I looked at the screen and calculated in my head the left over money.

BH Super Power PiciGrip- $3.48
JJ Cole Paci Clip- $5.99
Dis Zootopia Little Sound Book-$9.99
Carter's 4P Blu/Whi Dino pj set-$17.00
Koala Dino Pram- $17.49
Dis Pix The Good Dino Col/Act- $7.99
Dis Pix Col Pad/Act- $7.99
Dis Pix The Good Dino 10 oz cup-$18.99
Dis Baby first yrs Minnie Mouse 7 oz Straw w handles- $5.98
Dis Baby first yrs Mickey Mouse 7 oz Straw w handles- $5.98
Dis Moana Mini Deluxe Custom Frme Board Book-$15.99
Crayolo Giant Col Pages/Disney Moana-$5.99
DC Comics Super Frnds 2 pack 9 oz Straw/ Wonder Woman-$9.99
JoJo Siwa Bow Bow Puppy- $5.99
Fisher-Price Diaper Bag/ Blk- $49.99
Fisher-Price Diaper Bag/Gray/Teal-$24.98
Pampers Cruisers Size 10/78 count-$42.99
Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes/800 Count-$23.99
Red Shirt Pooh Blankie- $10.99
Beatrix Potter Stffed Flopsy Blanky/Tan/Pink-$12.99
Animal Alley 9 in Big Ft Babies Stuffed Bunny/White-$10.99
Animal Alley 15.5 in Stuffed Sitting Triceratops/Green-$7.98
Carter's Large Stuffed Unicorn l/White/Pink-$12.99

We could have gotten more.

"That'll be $537.69." I could tell that she was thinking I was some dumb kid who didn't have any money and that this was a joke. I pulled out that wad of cash so fast and licked the end of my thumb, counting out $550.

"Keep the change, I didn't have anything smaller than a 50." Her jaw nearly touched the ground as her clammy hands reached for the cash. It made me smile. We walked out talking about the look on her face as Jimin curled into me, complaining that he was hungry and tired.

I just had to stop at H&M to get Hoseok something and then we'd go back to the house.

I love Little stories I couldn't help myself

This won't be sexual I swear
They are in fact siblings and underage