Chapter 3

M A L A Y

"MWOMMY!!"

I was woke up by Ava's voice. I looked up and seen Trey holding Ava.
"Lucas bought breakfast, but he or Daya ain't here. They went to the mall, and I woke you because I'm pretty sure you have work."

I shook my head," No not today. I'm off for the weekend. Ava you like Mr.Trey?"

"Yes! He gave me apple. I luv apples!" Which is very true we both share the love. We ate very healthy not by force, but because we loved fruits, and stuff of the sort. Ava even loved spinach just like me and the parnets envy it.

"That's great baby, but where's my kiss. You woke me up and ain't even give me a kiss."

Trey started whispering in her ear resulting and her giggling.

"Mr.Trey says you still owe him kissy from yesterday."

"So you're not going to give me a kiss?" I was shocked.

"You have to to give Mr.Trey one first." She put her little hands around his neck.

"You've turned my daughter against me!"

"Better get tha kissing." I shook my head and went to brush my teeth. I heard the tv turn on. I finished brushing my teeth. The moment I turned around I was kissed hard, but with so much passion. I moaned into his mouth he placed me on my counter.

"Trey," I moaned out.

"Be mine," he looked me in my eyes.

"I don't even know you Trey."

"Get to know me baby,"He pulled my waist into him. "At least a date."

I nodded to him," I can do that." He kissed me again and I accepted it.

"EWWW MWOMMY COUTIES!"

I ran and got her throwing her on the bed. I began attacking her with kisses.

"You aint finna be ganging up on my lil mama like dat." Trey jumped on the bed after me.

"Omg!"

-----
1:30AM

"Trey would you hate me if I asked you to watched Ava till Daya gets back?"

"Not at all ma. You gotta go to work?"

"Yea but only for a couple of hours."

"Will you hate me if I asked for kiss before you leave?"

"No," I blushed and hid it.

"Aww beybeh be blushing on the low with her deep ass dimples," I turned and seen him recording.

"Oh my god! I gotta go!" I was full on blushing now.

Ava was in her room sleep.

"My kiss?" He was still recording. I gave him a peck. "Don't play wit me gi'" I gave him a kiss he added toungue. I pulled away. He winked at me.

"Bye," I waved bye. I went to Ava's room and kissed her careless to the fact she was sleep. Everyday is not promise and I want zero regrets.

------

6:45 AM

T R E M A I N E

"Can I get your number ma?"

"In the talking stages with someone, may be next time."

"I ain't ask that. You can't have friends?" This guy was trying hard to get at my future wife.