30

T R E Y

"Alright look i'm confused last time we saw her she was barley walking and damn near bald. How the fuck is this bitch still breathing?" I questioned.

"Pure evil neva dies." Daya replied.

"So what the hell happened from then to now? And who the hell is she getting help from cause we know she loves a team effort?"

T R A V I S

'Dani hey baby its me. I'm just checking you and little man. Call me back man." I paced as I left my fifth voice mail. 

"Tiara grab you're coat baby!' I announced grabbing my belongings as well.

"Where we going daddy," She questioned as she carefully walked down each step with care.

"We going to to visit Dani," I answered her squatting down tying her shoes for her.

"You think she bake cookies with me again," I zipped her jacket up picking her up. 

Placing her on my hip I answered, " I don't know baby she might be doing something."

"Kk."

D A Y A 

"Why are you doing this? What did you gain? You ain't get all your crazy out during the first kidnapping?" I asked Michelle as she descended down the stairs.

"What? I'm not the host. I got a invitation just like you guys did."

"Bitch I'm confused as hell."

"TT Daya that's a bad word."

"Sorry honey." 

"Malay let holla at you real quick," Klay announced placing his hands on her hip.

K L A Y

I led her away from everyone else. I seen a empty study that I brought her to and shut the door behind us.

"Can you please put some light on the situation? I have never been this confused before."

"I told you had I had two kids," She twiddled her fingers looking down at them.

"Now you know that I hate that," I lifted her head to look at me. "Baby I'm not that slow and I do remember you telling me that. I meant the lady out there and why is everyone speaking like this ain't the first time y'all have been in a crazy-ass situation like this. This isn't normal."

"I know. This isn't the first time and I know you aren't slow."

"You still ain't say who is that lady."

"The younger one is my sister and the demon is my birth giver."

"Your mom?"

"Please don't call her that."

T R E Y

The group kinda separated adventuring off to look at the rest of the house and possibly find clues to who is behind this. Even though, I am completely against diving since that's how black people die in horror movies. 

I shuffle down the long hallway. I couldn't help but notice the black and white marble floors. If I wasn't wrapped up in this potential murder mystery dinner I would be wrapped up in the beauty of the house. I met the dining room with a fully set table. For each seat, there was a name card in front of them.   I walk carefully around the table examining the setup. By Klay's card, there was a couple of pecans. It was odd that it was a perfectly set table nothing was out of place but here it was a couple of pecans on the outside of the food dome. I picked them up to examine them closely.

I carefully lift the dome trying to see what was under it. 

"AYE Trey found the dinner," Lucas appeared out of thin air. He scared the shit out of me so i dropped the pecans under the dome. When I pulled my hand from under the dome with speed it made a clashing sound. The sound rand out much like a bell.

"You good bruh?"

"Yea yea you caught me off guard."

"No cap I'm hungry as hell but I don't want to be poisoned or nothing," Lucas ignored his weird behavior just thinking he scared the life out of him. 

M A L A Y

"Baby I don't think this is the place to speak on her but we are gone speak on it," Klay continued however I tuned him out. I heard this before from Trey years ago honestly, I am completely over hearing the same speech. 

"Look at me." I met his glazed as his voice came out sternly than before I tuned him out. "Don't tune me out you do this empty stare when you do that." 

"Well your words should interest me as much as your face,"  I peck his lips repeatedly. His larger hands snaked down to my ass.

"We." "Aren't." "Done." "Talking." "About." "This." His sentence came out broken because I continued to kiss him through it. 

"I'm done listening  tho but-" 

"Aye Trey found the food," Danae walked in abruptly. "Sorry I should have-"

"Girl you fine." I assured her while straightening Klay's button-up. 

We followed behind her to this beautiful dining room which the floors teased as we seen our own reflection in it.   

"This house is-"

"Beautiful." Klay finished my sentence as he pulled the chair out for me."

We got settled at the table and everyone exclaimed the table carefully.

"Alright, any volunteers?" Daya questioned.