Chapter 7

detective morgan above

T R E M A I N E

"Neverson,"He said looking me up and down

"Morgan," I mugged him.

"Still selling," He asked.

"Wifey still on her knees," I shot back.

He glared at me, causing his partner to step in.

"How you doing are you Dr.Moore,' He asked Malay. I moved her to my back. She put her arms around my neck.

"Yes, I am. May I help you?" She put on her proper voice.

"We need to come down to the station with us please."

"Why," I asked for her.

"Mr.Neverson she can either come by force or willing."

"What did I do," her voice crack. I let her down off my back. I turned and look at her with tears in her eyes.

"Baby I'm gone look after Ava,ok. I need you to go with them baby and when you done I'm gone come get you ,ok. We going to do whatever you want to do afterwards. Deal?" She shook her and poked her lips out for a kiss. I gave her a couple of pecks. "I love you, ight" I said honestly.

"I love you too," she gave me a another kiss and walked off towards the black SUV. They opened the door for her and she got in.

"Aye Morgan!" I called out to him before he got in the car.

"What Neverson?!"

"Watch out for that one man! That's my woman!"

"I gotchu nephew!"

   He smiled a little bit. In all reality, he's my uncle, but only older by some years. We have a love-hate relationship. He was always looking out for a playa'. The real problem is when he married the biggest thot, who was mad I didn't wife her.

  I gave him a head nod as he got in the car. He better watch my wifey or there will be some issuses.

M A L A Y