Chapter 5

Jacob Above⬆⬆⬆⬆

L U C A S

"Food's done!"Daya's yelled

I go downstairs and Daya had made dinner. She made lasagna, salad, corn on the cob, with wine.

"Smells good Daya."

I sit down at my plate and say grace. Then I start to eat. Lil mama put her foot in this shit.

"I have a question."

"Wassup?" I drank my wine.

"What are we?" I choked on my wine.

"We are Lucas Coly and Daya Coleman."

"So what you want me to do when I get here then?"

"What you mean? Exactly what you've been doing."

"Soooo... I do wifey things without actually being wifey?"

"I just thought we were chilling. We fuck but we are not together."

"Ight." She let it go which I was greatful for.

D A Y A

One thing I will never understand is a man's logic. I do wifey shit and get no title. All I get I get dick? Shiiiddd.

Well if just chilling I'm finna go kick it some other friends. I grab my phone and text my old faithful. Which every lady has one.

I get to texting Jacob. I feel Lucas staring, but I don't look up. I hurry and eat. I then washed my plate. I grabbed my purse and keys. I reached to get my charger, but Lucas grabbed.

"Where you going?"

"Out."

"With? Where?"

"The good lord and where ever my feet take me."

"Really."

"Boy I gotta go." I was rushing I was going to Main Event with Jacob.

"You in a hurry to get home."

"I didn't say I was going home. I said I was going out."

"With who ever you were just texting, right?"

"Maybe nigga?! Give me a charger I gotta go."

"Fine. Bitch just mad she ain't the main."

"Fuck nigga should be mad he ain't the only." I lied because I really didn't care I said it to hurt him. Jacob was a old friend from elementary. He liked me, but I made it clear I didn't want that.

"Hoe."

"I was I one when you wanted it?" I snatched my charger and left. I got in my car," bitch ass nigga," I said to no one in particular.

--------
10:30 pm

I planned on not talking to Lucas for a hot minute so I went get my stuff. I knew the door was open,because I always tell him to lock it. I opened the door and I heard the shower that made feel at ease.

I opened the door and Lucas sat on the bed with his head in his hands. I cleared my throat to get his attention.
He looked like he seen a ghost.

"What you doing here?"

"To get my shit." I dryly.

"Really-"

"Babe?" This girl walked out the bathroom in my Gucci shirt. My Gucci Shirt! Then she was wearing my Puma slides. Puma Slides!