Chapter 4

Ava Above☝☝☝

M A L A Y

Do you know that feeling when you wake yourself up, because your getting too much sleep and you haven't heard you alarm yet?

Yea that's how I feel. I usually wait on Ava to wake me, because thats our thing. It was going on 15 minutes so I guessed it was one of those days of "I don't wanna get up."

I went in her room and she wasn't there. Nor her playroom, the theater, lounge, living room, kitchen. Nothing! I realise Trey wasn't here either. I really started to panic. I called him, but it went straight to voicemail! I called and called but nothing.

I called Lucas. "Yes Ma-"

"You know where Trey is?!"

"Yall a thing?!-"

"Lucas! Not a funny manner right now."

"Oh well no-" I hang up he was no help. I knew Daya was at work and her phone is usually in the back.

Just then I heard a car pull up. I ran outside and it was Trey. I was shaking I was so scared and mad. I went outside and Ava ran to me with the biggest smile.

"Mwommy I got pantakes! With smiley and-" I crouched down in front of her." Baby you ok? Your fine?"

"Yes!"

"Baby go in the house, please."

"But-"

"Ava! Go."

"O ta mwommy," she wore a small sad pout and went in the house.

Trey was closed his trunk and looked up and smiled at me. "Hey babe-"

"Stop calling me that! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"What-"

"You fucking took my daughter-"

"We went to get break-"

"Ion give one fuck! You couldn't call, text, hell you couldn't even leave a note!"

"I'm sorry we were just up and playing I thought we would wake you up.Then my phone died."

"I don't care. Leave me alone," I let a few tears slip and turned around.
He grabbed my arm,"babygirl-"

I got out his hold walked in my house not caring what he had to say. When I walk in I see Ava sitting on the floor crying a little. It wasn't a full on cry just a few tears. I felt bad, beacuse I don't yell at her. She listens most of the time. Plus I wasn't mad at her I was mad at Trey.

"Baby mommy sorry. I didn't know where you went and I was scared. Please don't no where without ne knowing, ok?"

"O ta." She sniffled.

"Now give me a hug." She got up and gave me a hug and I gave her a kiss.

"You wanna watch Princess Tiana-"

"Yes!" She ran down stairs.

--------
L U C A S

"Are you dumb?" I asked.

"I didn't think she would care."

"Dumbass that's her daughter. I would think you kidnapped her too. You couldn't woke her up like hey, we going to breakfast you want some. You up and left. Dummy."

"I didn't think like dat."

"You wasn't thinking of much that's all I'm gone say."

"And we had a date tonight."