22

"Do you take Malay Moore to be your lawfully wedded wife for better or worst, sickness and health, for rich or poor till death do us part?"

"With every breath in me." He smiled showing his pearly whites.

M A L A Y

   I strirred waking up from a deep sleep. I guess I had a long day I went to sleep and dont remember half my day. I went to stretch, but my hands were bounded.

What the fuck...

  I looked down and I was in a beautiful red ball gown. Then I looked around and seen that I was in a filty ass warehouse. I didn't want to scream and alert who ever put me in here.

"Is anyone in here," I whispered loud enough for who ever close to hear.

"Yea who are you," a voice answered back.

"I'm Malay-"

"Malay Moore?"

"Yes. Who are-"

"I'm Dimitri. Who ever behinds this is not leaving without you. I heard them talking. They want you bad.'

"Yes. I do. Mm! Lord knows I do!" I heard a familiar voice. He stepped into the light.

"What the hell..."

A L D O N

    I opened my immediately closing them afterwards from the bright lights. After blinking a few times getting used to the light, I heard groans from beside me. I turned and seen Daya to my right and Lucas to my left.

"Trey where the hell are we," Daya me on the brink of tears.

"Calm down baybeh. We gone get out here." Lucas comforts her.

"Baby that's you? Where are we?"

"Zendaya we in same shit you in give us a second, damn!" I snapped.

"Trey chill bruh."

"I would if my girl and seed are missing and I already lost one kid and not trying lose another one. And I'm stuck with a crybaby asking questions we all don't know the answer to!"

"I unda'stand that bruh, but yelling won't do nothing; but let these niggas know we up and awake. Plus falling apart as fucking unit. Pull this shit together. Come on we family and we gone find my sister and niece or nephew, ight?" Lucas preached.

"Ight man. Mybad Daya." I mumbled.

"Yall look..." Daya pointed out.

   A lot more lights lit up in front us. We were looking through a glass looking down on Malay and this random tied up and this fucking nigga, Rodney. He hovering over her like she was his prey. They were in the middle of the disgusting ass floor. She was wearing a damn dress something she wasn't wearing when they last saw each other, meaning someone  dressed up. I was livid.

  "She never looked good in white to me, what do you think?" A voice from behind us.The person steppted into the light. It was certainly a sight. She had very little hair. She walked only using a walker and slowly towards the glass.

"Michelle?" Daya called.

"Yea baby, its me." She lightly resulting in cough causing blood to fly onto the cloth she held to her mouth. "It's funny how karma fucks you up. I spent my whole life trying to find love when I had it the whole time. I hurt both of my girls and lost my granddaughter in the doing. It's a shame my life had to be boder life over for me to realize it. I want to see my Lay married and a have a family before I die. She won't be marrying Aldon Tremaine Neverson."