28

"Malay! Girl we thought you hosting the dinner," Daya whispered-shouted at Malay and they both pulled up in the driveway at the same.

"Bitch same. Now what the fuck we finna do." Malay questioned just as another car pulled up.

"Dani?!" They all spoke in unison.

Dani made her appearance with Damani trailing behind.

"Hey y'all what y'all doing out here?"

"Girl we don't know what's behind that door." Lucas went and gave her a hug.

"Wait this isn't y'all dinner?" Dani questioned as she returned a hug.

"No and we the only ones I could think of who would know our addresses." Lucas stated as he put Damani on his back.

"Well who going in first cause I got my son with me and I going not knowing who is this mysterious host." Malay shifted August on her hip just for Trey to take him putting him on his shoulders.

"I'll go." Klay spoke up.

"Take one for the team Klay." Daya encouraged.

"Do y'all know who that is?!" Dani whispered shouted at Lucas and Daya.

"Yea welcome our life. I date a rapper. My aunt a doctor for NBA teams. Her baby dad a R&B singer. Her boyfriend a NBA player and me a model and store owner. We make money moves sis. If you want you could have a job?" Daya informed as Klay led the group into the mysterious mansion with the females in the far back of the pact.

 If you want you could have a job?" Daya informed as Klay led the group into the mysterious mansion with the females in the far back of the pact

"Hello Guests."

"CANDICE?!"

"Hey y'all! No I ain't the host but this place is dope!!" She ran into Daya's arms just held her. Soon after Ava races down stairs.

TT Candy?!" Malay froze.

Klay didn't know exactly what was going on.He stood to the side watching on. Ava raced to Candy not even seeing Malay and her little brother. Malay handed August to Trey. Trey gripped her arm and pulled to the side.

"I know we haven't talked about her since that night but happened to my daughter that you didn't feel the need to tell me what really happened?!" He whispered while somewhat raising his voice.

"My daughter was endanger and I did what I had to do so if you would excuse me.

"Malay we both know she's just much as mine as she is yours."

"Your were in her life 6 damn months oh whoop-di-do! You want a pat on the back. Excuse me." She walked away from Trey towards Ava. She squatted to her eye level.

"Hey hunny, do you re-"

"MOMMY!!!" Ava threw her hands around her neck. Ava always remembered her and Candice would never let her forget it. The truth is Ava did slip into a coma however she survived and Candice came and got her to keep her safe. The only thing she didn't know was who tried to kill her baby.

"Hi, hi,hi lil one I missed you so much." I picked her up still hugging.

"Ok mommy I need to breathe." She spoke dramatically.

"Ok sorry," Malay giggled putting her down.

"Mom?" Klay mumbled to his self.

August squealed catching Ava's attention.

"Tree!!" Ava took off towards Trey wrapping her hands tightly around her legs.

"Hi MiMi." He picked her up in one arm putting August in the other.  Ava was going to respond but was cut off.

"Welcome Guests!!!" Our host made her appearance known

"What the fuck?!" Trey exclaimed

"Hello Tremaine." She smirked