25

L U C A S

"Aight good shit Lucas."

"Appreciate it."

   Lucas was starting his music career again. He was ready to get back on his shit he was in the studio everyday he could. Zendaya had blown up since the opening of her shop. She had a lot of eyes and soon added modeling to resume. She recently left for New York Fashion week. She gain a name for herself and he couldn't be any more happy for her, but now it's his time to work for that bag.

  He had released his single and instantly went viral. He made one of the hottest twerk songs out. Break ya back. He was getting clout and gigs back and forth. He creative ideas came to a short pause when a knock sounded on his studio door.

"Waddup," he granted access for whoever to come in.

"Supa Starrrr," Trey made his infamous entrance.

"Me Supa Star?! Nigga you the one making hits." They dapped each other up. 

   Trey was recently successful in music also. Going by the name Trey Songz. He debuted his single Can't Help But Wait. He went to the top of the charts within weeks.

"You know I do what I do," Trey fake dusted his self off.

"Headass." Lucas chuckled at his friends antics. "But what you doing here bruh? I heard you performing tonight at the Hawks Arena on IG and not from you mouth." Lucas tilted his head giving Trey a stern look.

"Mybad pops I didn't know I obliged to call you every 24 hours. They just told me last week. Anyway, the reason I'm here is I need you run and promote the club while I travel and all that shit."

"Ion know man."

"You slow. You cloud be promoting your own music. Easiest and the cheapest."

"You right." Lucas let the thought process in his mind, but the only thing he could think about is Daya's reaction.

"Good and now peace nigga I gotta go my car outside."

"Niggas get a little bit of money and start acting different shake my head. Do better." Lucas joked.

"Shut up bum." Trey laughed exiting closing the door behind him.

At the Hawks Arena

"Nowww presenting TreySongzzzz

"Nowww presenting TreySongzzzz."

Trey exits the court bumping into non another than Klay Thompson. While the Hawk's Dancers take the floor.

"Oh shit my bad bruh," Trey spoke.

"No problem dawg. I wasn't paying attention either. Aye but good shit out there for real bruh."

"Predicate it." They dapped each other up.

"So who the song about, yo shawty," Klay joked with him.

Trey returned the statement with a laugh also. "Yea it's about my old Lady..... Malay," Trey took a pause.

"Yes," she questioned as she turned around. "Trey?"

"How y'all know each other?" Klay asked putting his lengthy arm around her shoulders taking caution to her small size. She only being 5'6 and Klay 6'7.

"BabyDad," Malay mumbles. This wasn't the ideal place where she wanted to have the two men her life meet. The only thing she wished in that exact moment is to be invisible.

"Ohhhh this is the infamous Trey,nice to meet ya fam," Klay smirked keeping his petty comments to his self. "But like I said good shit. Your going far bruh." Klay patted his back walking away.

Trey chewed on the inside of his jaw before speaking. "How you know him Makayla?"

"Don't call me by my government name and none of yo business." She began to walk away but abruptly was pulled back face to face with him.

"It is my fucking business Malay," Trey growled in her ear. "This ain't over." He roughly let her go causing her to stumble a little.

"This nigga," She mumble to herself.

D A Y A

I'm gigglin', can't let the devil have the last laughAin't no more beefin', I'm just keepin' to myselfI'm my own competition, I'm competin' with myself I told y'all, I'm livin' my best life I told y'all, I said I'm livin' my best life I made a cou...

Ain't no more beefin', I'm just keepin' to myself
I'm my own competition, I'm competin' with myself
I told y'all, I'm livin' my best life
I told y'all, I said I'm livin' my best life
I made a couple M's with my best friends
Turned all my L's into lessons
You see the whip pullin' up, it's like "skrrt"
Dreams pullin' up, it's like "skrrt"
I'm livin' my best life
It's my birthday, at least that's what I'm dressed like

Days rapped along with Chance and Cardi as she cooked for her and Lucas. She landed two day early than she told Lucas. She walked around wearing her beyond life robe cooking grilled salmon, garlic mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese, grilled shrimp, and asparagus.

 She walked around wearing her beyond life robe cooking grilled salmon, garlic mashed potatoes, Mac and cheese, grilled shrimp, and asparagus

As Cardi and Chance silence for a split second Daya thought she heard a thump from upstairs. She continued to let Ella Mai Trip to play not to seem suspicious as she followed the noise with a kitchen knife. Only to make it up the stairs to see a weak, bloody, broken Danae and Damani sleep on her slumped tired body.

"Oh my god Dani," Daya gasps shocked.

"Babe?! That's you?" Lucas called out just arriving only for a change of clothes.

Oh shit.... Daya thought