Chapter 17

A L D O N

"BAYBEH!! BAE! MAKAYLA!! GETCHO ASS-"

"Aldon please stop yelling." I heard her say from behind me causing me to turn around seeing her lip busted.

  I rushed over to her stopping kissing distance from her. I stared into her eyes pushing her robe off her shoulders. She grabbed my hand trying to stop me.

"Malay let go."

"I'm fine really."

"Malay. Let go." I said sternly.

  She hesitated, but put her hand down along with her head. I continue to push robe off her shoulders to a big ass fucking bruise on her shoulder following onto her arm. It was blue,black, and purple. I touched it and she flinched and hissed.

"Who and I swear if you lie to me..." I said strongly and meaning ever word.

"Trey really-"

"No its not! Having some nigga beat on you and you tell me!!! You love the nigga or something?!!" I yelled causing her flinched and her eyes to get glossy. It wasn't soon before she was crying. "Hey....hey come here luv." I soften my voice. She stayed she was as she was planted in her spot. She kinda shy away from me running her hands up and down her arms.

  I embraced her in a hug. I felt her lightly shake under me. I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist. I walked us over to the couch. I just sat and held her.

"I'm sorry. I'm just can't can't bear the thought of some nigga putting their hands on you and mine lil one."

"She told you?"

"Yes....when were you?" She never answers me. "You weren't were you?"
Again she didn't answer me. "Malay I'm being calm with you. Answer me."  Again she didn't answer me. I softly pushed her off me and went into our bedroom.

  I went into the bathroom getting into the shower. I cleaned up and got out just wanting to go to bed. I brushed my teeth quick. When I finished I went and laid in bed and closed my eyes. I felt the bed slightly dent in.  I still laid with me eyes closed.

"Travis... that's his name"

"Who is he...to you?"

"An ex," she whispered.

"And why didn't you say anything?" I turned looking at her still laying down.

"He's an ex-convict. And he thought I would wait for him."

"How he know where we lay our heads?"

"Ion know."

"And my baby?"

"I can't-"

"Can't what?"

"I can't lose another baby.-"

"You won't-"

"Stop cutting me off," she huffed like a baby.  "Mi-Ava was a twin and I lost," her voiced cracked.

"As long as we got us we can never lose and MeMe is always with us. Ion how times I got to tell you," she laughed and sniffled.

"I love you," she smiled at me.

"Act like you know," I smiled. I frowned once I noticed she had changed clothes. "Ma you took a shower?"

"Yea before you got here, why?"

"Why... Gurl what you got under this robe?"

"I plead the fifth." I smirked.

" I smirked

"Too late.."

we all know what happened...😋

T R A V I S

"My nigga why didn't you tell me she was with somebody? I fucked around and bruised her arm

"My nigga why didn't you tell me she was with somebody? I fucked around and bruised her arm."

"Watch you tone lil nigga. Remember who running things." He blew smoke out his nose.

"Man ion want parts in this shit."

"Then I guess yo daughter-"

I slammed my hands on the desk in front of him. "You leave her alone motha fucka! Don't forget I can blow yo whole fuckin operation!!"

"You can, but can will you risk Tiara's life?" He blew smoke out his mouth into my face. I grabbed him by his collar bringing up into my face.

"Touch my daughter and will kill you." I dropped him while he just laughed.

"Then Travis... I guess it will my time, huh?" He laughed again.

 I guess it will my time, huh?" He laughed again

Tiara Travis's daughter

Sorry for mistakes I will be upadating again today so don't worry