Chapter 5 ----- Trespasser

(edited)

"STOP RIGHT THERE

"STOP RIGHT THERE." The male voice said.

"I'm so sorry I'll be on my way. I just got distracted and accidentally wandered into your land." I said as I looked at my feet not looking at the man at all.

"You look a little young, shouldn't you be at that ceremony thing."

"N-no" I lied

"How old are you exactly"

"I don't have to tell you anything" I said still looking at my feet

"Haven't you ever been taught to treat any alpha with respect."

"You are not my alpha. I am a lone wolf." I told him sternly now looking at him.

"Come with me this instant." He ordered.

"I will not, I came on to your land by- wait you look familiar-" I now knew who he was. He was Alpha Ian but his pack I do not know the name of. But I did know that Ian and Aaron were rivals, and that a war will soon break out between the two. The worst thing was that if he found out that I was Aaron's mate he would for sure kill me. Ian has a very strong pack, and from what I've heard he tortures his prisoners before he kills them.

"Wait weren't you at that event?" I asked.

"I was only at the event to help set up a couple things..... Wait how would you know if I was there?" Ian said

"I- uh- well-" I didn't know what to say all that I knew was that I had to escape. So that was what I did I shifted grabbed my bag and ran as fast as I could. I could hear him behind me, and he was getting closer.

Once I was about a mile out of his territory he was no longer around, so that meant that he must have gone back. If he went back then he could call up other alpha's to see if anyone was missing from their pack. 

Then guess what. I ran all the was back and then a long ways back into his territory. I had to find him he could protect me so that I wouldn't have to go back to Aaron. He would either protect me or kill me. If I told him that I was running from Aaron could kill me. 

"Oof" I had hit something and hard, because then everything went black again. This time I knew I fell to the ground because there was even more pain.

~*~

When I woke up my head was filled with pain, and when I touched it there was blood on my fingers. I wasn't sure how hard I hit but it must have been hard. I really want to find out why I keep blacking out. At the meet-and-greet was the very first time it happened. But the reason I blacked out this time was because I had hit something extremely hard. 

"Well I see that you are up." Ian said.

"Uh ya." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Let me ask you this, why did you come back." Ian asked watching my every move.

"I - I really need a place to hide until he gives up on looking for me." I said acting scared

"Who were- er are you running from."

"A-Aaron. Alpha Aaron." I said as I stared to cry

"What happened did he hurt you." Ian said, and he really sounded worried with a tone of anger in his voice.

"Y-yes, a-and he broke my friends arm" I lied, but I did tell some of the truth. He did break Edmund's arm.

"How bad would he hurt you."

"I-I really don't want to talk about that." I said trying to hold back the fake tears.

"I'm sorry. No one should have to go through anything like that." Ian said looking down.

"S-so c-could I stay here for a little while till h-he quits looking for me."

"Of course."

"T-thank you so m-much."

"Follow me I'll show you your room."

~*~

The room was huge. it was twice the size of my living room, and my living was pretty big. The bed was an freaking king, like it is huge like five times my twin bed at home... I really missed Max.

"I had noticed that I don't have my bag." I said.

"Yes, we- er I have to look through it to make sure you don't have anything you aren't supposed to have." He responded.

"Understandable. Oh DO NOT look in the little purple bag with pull strings." I told him but he looked worried but confused. "Oh uh female things. Just to warn you." I lied, there is a necklace in there which my mother gave to me, and she said not to ever let anyone else see or touch it because it protects me from something.

"Ok then I'll Just have to hope it's not a bomb."

"What- why would have a bomb- well I guess you really don't know who I am..... But thank you so, so, so much for letting me stay here." I said actually starting to cry.

"No problem, now I have some work to attend to." He said and then left the room.

"Okay." I said.

~°~•~°~

SOOOOO sorry for it to be short again 

i was trying to get to be longer but its only like at 800ish words

soooooo hope u enjoyed

and sorry for it being soooo super late wattpad was being fixed or whatever but im sure u all knew that if u wave been on it 

💜FoxLover_1904