Chapter 17 ----- Problems

(edited)

When I woke up I was in a different room than my own

When I woke up I was in a different room than my own. The bedding was a dark grey and the walls where even a light grey.

When I went to get out of the bed I instantly remember what happened last night..... and the stupid heat was gone so that only meant one thing, and I know exactly what that is. But I am now VERY sore.

I jumped when I heard a door slam somewhere downstairs, so that meant I was on an upper level. There are three floors so I must either be on the second or third floor, in a HUGE freaking room.

Once I found my room, it was on the second floor and the room I was in was on the third floor, I got dressed for the day and brushed my hair which was very snarly since I was in the tub with cold water and didn't wash my hair. I'm pretty sure that only happens to me, and it is SOOO painful to brush out.

~-~

I was in the living room for about an hour when Nekkoette came into the room looking worried. 

"What's wrong, and don't say nothing because it's not nothing," I told her as she slowly walked in with her head to the floor.

"I really don't want to lie to you, but I was ordered to. So please don't be mad at me." She said while sliding onto the couch and sitting next to me.

"Please tell me what's going on. Please" I begged her.

"It's not really much, just that there was a large group of rouges that entered onto our land." She said.

"Then why do you seem so upset."

"Trevor was attacked and has a huge gash on his arm, and it's not healing as fast as it should." She said starting to cry, but I could tell that she wasn't telling me something.

"Is he in the hospital right now?" I asked.

"Yes, he is. Would you come with me to bring him some flowers."

"I suppose, I've got nothing else to do"

"Alright, let's go through the woods to see if we can find some wildflowers. But first, let's grab my little angel." She said with a smile on her face.

~-~

When we found Trevor's room, finally after looking for about five minutes, Nekkoette ran in and gave Trevor a huge hug. And of course, she had me hold "her little angel" who was ripping out my hair and the biggest flower boutique of wildflowers that I've ever seen.

"How are you baby," Trevor asked.

"I-" Nekkoette started.

"Oh, I'm lovely my little cupcake, just holding this 'little angel' who is ripping out all of my hair," I said sarcastically. Nekkoette gave me a scary glare and Trevor burst out laughing.

"Alright let me see my little Liliana, and I'm a tough wolf I don't need flowers, but I'll take them anyway." He said as I brought Liliana over to him. 

~-~

I stayed and chatted for a while before heading back to the house.

As soon as I got to the door I heard a high pitched scream, from a female. Once I opened the door I heard mumbling or something coming from somewhere upstairs.

So obviously, as the curious person I am, I went to look for the cause of the sound.

The sound was coming from the third floor. I could tell because there was no one on the second floor or the first floor either.

So I went up the stairs, the sound was coming from the room I woke up in this morning. And it wasn't just a sound, Ian was with another woman, and there was no doubt about it.

I ran downstairs as fast as I could and started packing, I couldn't stay here. As soon as I got to my room I slammed the door, which was a bad choice because I kind of wanted to go out undetected. God, I am stupid.

As soon as I finished packing someone was at my door trying to get in. Ian.

"Fay let me in NOW," Ian yelled while still pounding on the door.

"NO" I yelled back, and as being the strong alpha he is, he literally broke my door into splinters.

"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU OPEN THE DOOR" he boomed.

"BECAUSE I HAD NO REASON YOU DUMB ASS," I yelled back. " NOW GET OUT"

" I AM NOT LEAVING, not until you tell me what you are doing with that." He said pointing at my bad packed with all of my stuff.

"Why don't you tell me the truth then" I yelled, I looked like a mess. I had mascara streaming down my face.

"What"

"You heard me, so tell me the truth," I told him again.

"I- GOD DAMN IT- fine but you are NOT leaving," he said but I stayed silent.

"You are not my mate." He said and I was dumbfounded.

~•~•~

Sooooooo who is excited for the next chap cause I am

💜FoxLover_1904