Chapter 12 ----- Going To Him

(edited)

I was climbing out the window when he was going to tell me something

I was climbing out the window when he was going to tell me something. Luckily  the room was on the first flood so it would be an easy landing.

The alpha of the Am stärksten pack was here, he had declared war on Aaron's pack just for me. He didn't reject me after all, and I was just overreacting, right.

Ian was here for me, he had to be here for me. If he wasn't then I would leave to some other place. But now the thought of me being away from him hurt. Ian had been nice to me, he had taken me in when I was at my one of my weakest points. He took me in and cared for me, and eventually became my second mate.......

I loved him more than Aaron, I don't know how but I do. And If he actually came here for me, then he must love me as well. Ian was everything to me, I even kinda looked up to him.

~-~

As soon as I got to where the fighting was I stopped dead in my tracks he was there right in front of me, forty feet away. I was about to run up to him when one of his wolves attacked me. 

I wasn't prepared, so the wolf almost killed me when Aaron came running in and started fighting it. So while he was doing so I took the chance and ran as fast as I possibly could, tripped and landed face first into the ground. I was about to get up when another wolf nudged me, it was Trevor. When I looked up at him he seemed grateful to see me alive and alright.

He nodded at me and then tilted his head in the direction of Ian. Trevor would get me there safely without other wolves attacking, or since I was still limping, from when the rouge attacked me, he would hold me up a little better.

Once I was a couple feet away from Ian he had finished fighting the wolf he looked at me dead in the eyes. He ran over and licked me, he was so happy to see me and I was glad to see him too.

There was a growl. The loudest growl that I had ever heard, it was coming from Aaron. He had seen me with Ian and he was pissed. I looked at Ian, he must have mind-linked Trevor because the next thing I knew was Trevor pushing me away from Ian and the fight.

Once we were far away from the fight he went behind a tree, shifted, and put shorts on and gave me a large shirt and some shorts that must have been Nekkoettes' because they were smaller than the shorts that he had on. 

So I went behind a tree, shifted, and put the clothes on. When I came out from behind the tree he looked worried.

"What's wrong," I asked him

"It's Nekkoette. She just went into labor." What he had said shocked me. I had no idea that she was even pregnant.

"Well, congrats but... Let's go!" I said and he nodded quickly.

~-~

Once we got to the hospital the doctor told us that only family could come in. I looked at him and was about to nod but.....

"She is Nekkoette's sister," Trevor told the doctor. And he nodded and let us both in. 

When we got in the room she was holding a little female pup. Nekkoette looked so happy, she had a huge smile plastered on her face. I looked at Trevor and he looked just as happy, maybe even a little happier. 

"Trevor you're here. Wait is the war over already." She asked him.

"No, it's not over just yet baby. I'm only here because I was told to bring Fay back." He told her, she must've not have noticed me before because when she saw me she tried to give the pup to Trevor and come to give me a hug but Trevor stopped her. So I walked over to her and gave her a hug, but being careful not to hurt the pup.

"So what's her name?" I asked.

"Oh. OH. I haven't even thought of a name. Hmm." She said while looking at Trevor.

"How about Lilith," Trevor said and I ran out of the room. I've never told anyone this but that would've been my little sister's name.

My mom had told me before she told anyone else. She said that her name would be Lilith. But Lilith was never born because my mom was in a car accident that had killed the baby.

Trevor came out soon after, probably trying to convince Nekkoette to stay in bed for now.

"Hey are you alright," He asked as soon as he saw me.

"Yeah, I'm fine just wanted to give you two space. I don't want to be a bother." I lied.

"Are you sure?" He asked just to make sure.

"Mmhh. I'm perfectly fine." I told him.

"Okay. Then I'ma go back to talk with Nekkoette a little more, just in case Ian needs me to come back." he says as I nod.

~-~

If I really wanted I could go, and escape now. But I didn't want Ian to get hurt in a war fought because of me. I really did love Ian but the connection with him was a little weaker than the connection that I could feel with Aaron.

Ugh, just hearing his name gave me goosebumps. But the connection I felt with Aaron was probably stronger because he was my first mate. And the connection with Ian was probably a little weaker because the bond with him was formed, I think. . .

~-~

After a little while, Ian must have called Trevor and a couple more doctors to come to the fight because he asked me to stay with Nekkoette until he got back. And I told him that I wouldn't leave her side unless if I had to go to the bathroom or something. He simply nodded in agreement. 

When I got into the room Nekkoette and the pup had fallen asleep cuddling with each other. I carefully took the pup and was about to set her in her crib but I decided to hold onto her for a little longer.

Nekkoette woke up, looked at me, smiled and said:

"Her name is Liliana. Trevor and I finally decided," she said and I smiled and nodded.

Her pup looked just like her but with Trevor's grey-green eyes. Liliana also has Nekkoette's bold lip shape, I'm sure that Liliana's future mate will love them, I giggle at my thought. 

~-~-~

TOTALLY RECOMMEND the book called: Catching Genesis

literally the BEST book I've EVER read I'm still working on reading it myself but I LOVE the book so far.

sooooooo........... hope u alls enjoyed 

luvs u alls

<3 FoxLover_1904