Chapter 10 ----- Rouges

BOIIIIII i know what m.a.t.e stands for:

M-agical

A-ttraction

T-o

E-ach-other

boi i smart lol

~°~•~°~

(edited)

It was later in the afternoon when Alpha Jackson bursts onto my land an then into the pack house, hollering

"AARON" he boomed.

"IN MY OFFICE" I yelled back. And he come running in and he looked pissed, like really pissed. "What is it Jackson, and you better have a good reason to just burst onto my territory."

"Ian-" He started out of breath. "-has Fay." My wolf growled.

"How the hell does he have her and why." I asked.

"I'm not sure myself but he has her and she was really close with him. And-"Jackson started before I cut him off.

"WHY THE HELL ARE THEY CLOSE!" I said pissed "And what".

"And she might die because of Ian." Jackson

"How could she die if she was- is just fine."

"Because. She has a second mate and he might reject her..."

"Killing all three of us in the process." I said.

"Yes."

"So the only way that any of us can live is if one of us accepts the mate bond."

"If you are thinking what I'm thinking then I'll bring as many wolves as possible." He said while I nodded.

"You prepare yours and I'll prepare mine. Meet here later on today then we set off." Aaron

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~

It was about mid day, and I actually felt like dying

It was about mid day, and I actually felt like dying. I had closed myself off in my room, but now in my human form so I could pack.

There  was a knock at the door. "Go away" I croaked.

"Can I please come in." Nekkoette asked.

"NO" I yelled at her, and she walked away.

I was packing because I was planning on leaving, if I could even survive, and become a lone rouge. I would pack only enough clothes to change into if I were to shift while still in my clothes. I would also bring a little bit of food, as I would be able to hunt on my own.

At about eleven P.M. I would head off. I had to be at the border at exactly twelve O' clock for border switch then I could sneak out undetected.

~*~

It's eleven fifty, so I sneak out the window and start running towards the border. My wolf was in a lot of pain even though I haven't even shifted. She really wanted a mate, one was a killer and the other had rejected me.... It really was strange how I,  out of all of the people, have two mates.

~*~

I WAS FREE! I was finally free from everyone and everything. I had shifted a little while back, so I was carrying the backpack in my mouth. It had seemed like I had been running for a couple of minutes when I heard a loud howl coming from Ian's territory, and then another coming from the direction I was headed. Both howls sounded like pissed alphas, but the howl that was a head of me sounded really close. 

I kept going anyway but went a little more to the right. I had been Running for a couple more minutes but had slowed down because I was still weak from hardly eating at all in the last couple of months. 

By now I was walking very slowly not paying attention to my surroundings when I head a faint growl to my left. It was a rouge and he wasn't alone there were eight others, who were all surrounding me.

This was bad, really bad, I was weak and not able to fight. The wolf who had growled first went behind a tree, shifted, and put shorts on, others slowly followed but three stayed in wolf form. 

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here. looks like a lone she-wolf." He said as I growled at him loudly, he simple smiled and shook his head.

"Go shift. NOW." He said, and I did as he said, as I was weak and not wanting to anger him too much.

And I did as he said, I grabbed my backpack and went behind a tree shifted and quickly put clothes on. When he say me he smirked and looked at a couple others. If it was just him I might be to take him on, but with eight others, no way.

"Whats your name?" He asked.

"I'm not telling you anything." I said really not wanting to tell him or anyone else.

"Feisty, I like it." He said while I growled.

"Now I need go get farther away so excuse you."

"Get away form where." He said teasingly.

"She smells like him." One of the others said.

"Hhhmmm. Have you by chance seen Alpha Ein have you?" He asked.

"I have and I just got out. And I'm NOT going back." I told them.

"This could still work." He whispered to the person standing to his left. 

"I'll let you go-" I cut him off.

"I'm not trapped. I just.... need to get out of the country."-- Fay

"Hhhmmm we could help you know." He said.

"I don't need any help from any of you simple rouges." Fay

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL US." One of the others yelled.

"I said I don't need any help from some simple, stupid, rouges." I said adding a small part.

He growled at me very loudly, now he was pissed off and so were his "friends". Then he charged, shifted, and went to attack me. I dodged and shifted, and the others that weren't already shifted shifted.

He went to attack again this time latching onto my back leg. I let out a whimper, his teeth must have been very sharp because they were cutting through my leg quickly and painfully. The second I heard and felt the bone break I let out a howl in pain. He must have shattered it because it was really hurting even in wolf form.

All of a sudden he let go of my leg and I was about to fight back but he had grabbed onto my neck. He was about to twist it when there was a deep growl coming from behind me. All the other wolves took off, and he let go of my neck and ran off.

I was in so muck pain I couldn't really hear what my wolf was telling me. And when I did hear...

~°~•~°~

alright thats it I hope u all enjoyed cause even this one got to 1,000 words YAY i feel so proud of myself LOL

Luvs u all

💜FoxLover_1904