Chapter 14 ----- A Furious Alpha and Going Home

(edited)

I felt so powerful after I had stopped the entire war

I felt so powerful after I had stopped the entire war. Trevor was proud of me.

"See I told you that you could do it, Fox," Trevor said

"Fox?" Ian asked

"Yeah. Fay to Fox. I don't care If you like it or not I'm not changing it, because I finally found an annoying nickname for you." He said matter-a-factually.

 "Whatever you say 'Baby Daddy'" I said giggling.

"Baby daddy?" Ian asked confused.

"Ya, Trevor and Nekkoette have a little pup now," I told him.

"I see," Ian said.

"She has her daddy's grey-green eyes and her mamma's bold lip shape," I said.

"I see you've been stalking my mate and I." He said and Ian let out a laugh.

~-~

Once we got back Trevor went right to the hospital to see Nekkoette and Liliana. I was going to go with him but Ian said that he wanted to show me something.

~-~

He had stopped near a lake's edge. It was stunning, it was later in the day so the sunset was reflecting on the water which made it look even more beautiful.

All of a sudden his lips were on mine. It was like magic, like fireworks were exploding. The kiss was the most amazing thing I've ever felt. I just realized it but he was my first kiss, and it couldn't be better.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you before, I never meant to I was just shocked," Ian told me.

"It's okay-" I started.

"-No its not, and that's what got you captured by him," Ian said.

"It was kind of my fault too. I was the one who left." I said

"Yeah, but it was my fault that you left in the first place. I made it seem like I rejected you, I was the one that made you go through the pain." He said looking at the ground.

"But-" I started but he cut me off by putting his finger to my lips.

"Ssshhhh," He said and moved closer, now he was a couple inches away.

"I love you." He said, and I knew that he meant it, but something still seemed off. Then he kissed me again, his lips were so soft an tasted minty.

"I...love.... you too," I told him and he smiled and the kiss deepened.

"We should..... get..back.." He said while I pulled away and his wolf growled at me, not wanting to be away.

~-~

Once we got back into the pack house I saw Trevor holding Liliana while Nekkoette was napping on the couch. As I walked past he gave me a smile and nodded at Ian. When I got to my room I plopped out on the bed and fell asleep almost instantly. 

~*-*~

When we got back to the house Fay went right to her room and plopped on her bed and fell asleep

When we got back to the house Fay went right to her room and plopped on her bed and fell asleep. She looked so beautiful, her dark brown hair was a mess but she was beautiful no matter what.

I picked her up, set her on a nearby chair and moved the blankets and put her back in the bed. She was probably the lightest thing I've ever lifted, but she was about 5' 8" so it almost didn't make sense, but I ignored it. I had covered her back up in the comforters, then I kissed her on the forehead and went downstairs. 

"Hey, can you hold Liliana so I can bring Nkkoette upstairs and put her to bed," Trevor asked me and I nodded and held her. Liliana was so small, but Fay was right, she had her fathers eyes and Nekkoettes bold lip shape.

~*-*~

She was alive, my mate was, is, alive and alright

She was alive, my mate was, is, alive and alright. The thing is is that she is with fucking Ian, that bastard took my mate and brainwashed her.

"Alpha, what are you going to do?" Liam asked me.

"I don't know, go get my father would you," I told him.

"Yes Alpha," He said looking at the ground.

That bastard has her, FUCK now what am I going to do. She just went with him and his filthy Beta, she even acted like they had known each other forever. 

She was so beautiful. Even though she was super pissed and full of anger, but she sounded like she had a strong powerful voice, like one of an alphas. Not even any other Beta could have that much power, almost everyone listened to her, but everyone stopped fighting.

"You asked for me." My father asked me making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Uh... Yeah, I need all the info I can get on Fay's family history. Not a single file or name left out." I told Liam who had just entered right behind my father. "And father I need to speak with you."

~-~

Soooooooo thats it for this chap so sorry for it being super short and late

Hope u all enjoyed

luvs u alls

<3 FoxLover_1904