Chapter 5: The Date

You and Crowley arrange the date as to when and where. It has been a couple of days since you have seen Castiel or Crowley. The date is set just a couple of hours away from now. You try to pick an outfit, but have no idea what to wear. You don't want to choose something to classy or fancy, but you don't want anything to casual, making you look like you don't care. You end up choosing a lace neckline and sleeved black silky dress that ends about knee high and has a white lace belt. You put on some makeup and grab the one and only purse you own. The little black one in the very back of your closet. You then take and place your wallet in the side pocket of your bag and put only a few items in it. Those items were chapstick, some makeup in case yours smears, or anything else happens, some wet wipes, a few hairties and bobby pins, some tissues, a notepad, and a couple of pens. You hurriedly brush your hair through and curl it. You slip on some low, black heels and make sure you have everything. Purse, wallet, phone, keys, you. You're good. You grab your things and walk ou the door, locking it behind you. You Prop the purse farther onto your shoulder and walk to the driver side of your car. You look and admire your 1970, white, Pontiac Plymouth Roadrunner with a black stripe running over the top. You lower yourself into the car and think to yourself, 'A girl in a dress and a classic car. Classy.' You start to laugh out loud to yourself, than turn the ignition in your lovely car. The roar and purr of the engine satisfies you. You lean back and just sit there, smiling to yourself. You adjust the rearview mirror and leave. The restaurant you both decided to meet at was the fanciest one in your neighborhood. He agreed to pay, but you didn't want him too. When you had spoke about it, you both had argued about for about an hour, giggling the whole time. You arrive at the restaurant and turn off your car. The engine purrs softly then stops as you turn it off. You step out of the vehicle, grab your purse, and walk inside the French resturaunt. You see Crowley as soon as you walk in a black suit with a black and gray paisley tie. You walk over to him with a smile on your face. He looks at you surprised and impressed at the same time. You gaze around and notice how empty the place was. You almost sit down, but soon Crowley disappears and reappears behind you. He pulls out your chair for you, you sit down, and he pushes your chair in. He sits down in his chair and compliments you.
"You look... Wow. You look amazing." He was still a bit stunned. You giggle.
"Thanks! And you as well. Why is it so..." He interrupts you.
"Empty? Vacant? I... Well... You could say, booked the place." He seemed a bit unsure, but then a waiter comes out from a door and walks over to your table and takes your order.
"Bonjour. Que désirez-vous?" (Hello. What would you like?)
"Je vais prendre le faux-filet moyen rare," (I'll take the medium rare faux-filet) says Crowley and looks up at the waiter. You're impressed by his French and smirk at him. The waiter looks at you.
"Et pour la dame?" (And for the lady?) You didn't understand what he said so you looked at Crowley, who seemed to understand.
"What would you like, dear?" You didn't understand anything on the menu except the prices.
"Uh... What would you advise?" Crowley understand that you didn't know the language so he ordered for you.
"Elle aura aussi un steak. Entièrement cuit. Apportez le meilleur vin que vous avez. Et une bouteille de Craig," (She will have a steak as well. Fully cooked. Bring the best wine you have. And a bottle of Craig.) He speaks strongly with his words and the waiter says something back that you don't hear. The waiter leaves, and Crowley turns back to you. He smiles and speaks.
"I hope you enjoy what I ordered you. I would've gotten you something different, if I would've known what you wanted. First time to this resturaunt, I presume?" You nod and place your purse on the ground. You place your hand on the table, knowing not what else to do. You look down. "Darling, if you didn't want to be here, you could've just told me." You look up at him his face gloomy, weary, and sad.
"Who said I didn't want to be here?" You speak and grin a smirkish smile. He reaches across the table and grabs your hand, placing your fingers in between the sides of his index finger and thumb.
"No one had to tell me. Its written all over your face." He looked so sad, he looked as if ready to cry. You adjust your hand to where now, you were holding his.
"Coming here with you, was one of the best risks I've taken in my life." You smile the widest and most definite you have in your entire life, and he seems to enjoy it. He laces his fingers with yours and you both start talking about everything going on. The waiter brings you the food, and you smile at the waiter as he leaves.
"How'd you know French? That was French right?" You were a bit weird, but he didn't mind.
"I know many languages." He looks at you, and you smile, impressed. You both have a long talk that lasts about three hours at the resturaunt. When you finally leave, it's dark outside and you get into your car. He walks over and admires it. You roll down the window, and he leans down.
"Thank you for coming out tonight. I hope you had as just good of a time as I did." He smiles and chuckles to himself.
"I did." You smile and bring your hand to his face. You caress his face and lean in to kiss him. He accepts and kisses you back. You pull back to see him smiling and looking into your eyes. Your face drowns in the color red. He puts his hand on the side of your neck and he disappears. You sigh and can't help but to giggle and slouch in your seat.