Chapter 14: The king of Hell walks into a bar...

You walk into your local bar, hoping to drown out the pain. The pain of thought, of your headaches from everything you've learned from the past months. Your head constantly hurts, overthinking everything. You walk up to the bartender, sitting on an empty barstool. You order a large glass of (your choice) and some whiskey to chase it down. You chug every bit then lick your lips, making sure to get every last drop. You get a refill and another shot. You hear the familiar voice beside you.
"Hello darling... I know you probably wanted privacy, but I..." His voice silences as you place a hand on his thigh. You watch as he shakes and clears his throat. "I-I-Uh..." He closes his eyes and swallows. Hard. He opens his teary eyes and the bartender walks over.
Can I get you anything?" Crowley looks up at him, and gulps down another swallow.
"Uh... Sure. Bring me a perfectly aged, 1943, bottle of Elijah Craig bourban." The bartender rolls his eyes and walks away, all the while you fiddling with Mr. Fancy Pant's leg. "Quit teasing, dear." He chuckles and turns toward you. He takes one more swallow of uneasiness. You giggle and the bartender comes back, bottle of Craig in hand. He starts to poor the liquor into a glass and Crowley stops him. "The bottle..." The bartender hands him the bottle and you swig your second glass and shot down. Crowley looks over at you as you swallow your last bit of liquor. "How strong is the liquor you usually drink?" Another familiar voice chimes in and you see the familiar face walk into the room.
"She's the strongest customer we have! Our strongest liquor? She's had it. She's the only person that can handle all of our liquor, without even flinching. How you doing, y/n? Haven't seen you in months..." The older man, Charley, the bars owner and your favorite bartender leans on the bar and shows concern on his face.
"I've been meaning to come often, really. Just been busy..." You say and he nods turning around.
"Jeff, take a break. You've been here all night. But first." He stops. "First, I want you to meet our star customer. Every drink for her is free." He commands to the younger looking bartender then turns back to you. The younger one shakes your hand and slightly smiles, then hangs his apron and leaves through the back. "I gotta tell you, I missed you. You're my best customer, even since you were little. I remember insisting your parents bring you in so I could give you some chocolate milk and let you watch cartoons sitting on the pool table. I would have to beg your parents just to let you." You look over at where he was looking at. "Seriously, can't lose you y/n..." He chuckles and smiles, throwing his towel over his shoulder and filling another round for you. You giggle and happily take your third round, still not feeling even a little buzzed. Crowley still keeping a close eye on you, he adjusts himself in his seat.
"Thanks Charley. Let me have another," you say and smile at him, and slide him a ten dollar bill. He sends it right back.
"Its on the house, sweetheart." You smile and he winks at you. He fills your fourth round. "So, uh... Who's the fancy pants?" You giggle then turn to Crowley, his face boiling red.
"You okay?" You say, rubbing his shoulder. You know this strong king in front of you is fragile. He always acted like he was a fierce lion, but in reality, he was just a big, fragile, soft, teddy bear. His delicate eyes met yours and his hand greets your thigh, thoughtfully. He gives it a slight squeeze then lets go. He turns back toward the bar, chugs his drink a bit, then looks down, resting his arm on the bar. "You wanna talk? In private?" Charley glares at Crowley. Crowley nods then walks out the door.
"You let me know. If he tries to fucking hurt you, I swear. I'll kill him!"
"Charley, calm down. He's not like that." He looks at you thoughtfully.
"Promise you'll still let me know?" You look at him and smile.
"Promise," He walks from out of the bar, wraps his arm around your shoulders and kisses your head. You smile and a tear rolls out of his eye.
"My little girl. My precious little girl. You ain't so little anymore..." You stand, smile at him, swig your last sip, take your shot, and walk out the door.