Chapter 10: Bartholomew/Olly

You and Castiel walk down the hallways, your hands clutched together, and grasping each other. You enter a large corridor and Cas leads you to one of the doors. He leads you in, and you follow him, still gripping his hand tight. You walk in to see an almost completely empty, large room, and a man standing over a table. The man turns around, his hair dirty blonde and eyes blue, eying you both. The man smiles then walks over to Cas.
"Castiel! It's so good to see you, brother." They shake hands and the man walks toward you. "And who might this lovely lady be..." He offers his hand. You hand him yours and he plants a small kiss on the backside of it. You blush and bite your lip.
"Bartholomew, this is y/n. She's the hybrid that father sent me after." Bartholomew bows and lowers his head before you in a polite manner and walks back to Cas.
"We've been looking for you for a matter of years now, y/n. Trying to get our hands on you before any demons could. You're more powerful than you know..." Bartholomew looks at you and his blue eyes shimmer. He smiles. You just look down, knowing that he'll be disappointed when he hears about Crowley. You start to tear, so confused of what to do. You start to overwhelm yourself so you just clear your mind. "Can I get you anything? Food? Drink? A seat maybe? You look up and smile at him but shake your head.
"We... I was too late. Crowley is already trying to use her." You cringe at his use of words. You didn't think about Crowley using you, but now, it was all you were thinking about.
"And her opinion? What does she think of the whole idea?" Bartholomew's voice was soft but stern. You could tell he was crushed by the idea of you being with a demon.
"She doesn't know what to think. Just a couple of months ago she was told that she wasn't human after being raised and told she was by them for all of her life. You expect her to be at ease with all of this going on?" Castiel's voice raised and he was practically yelling at Bartholomew.
"I didn't say that she would be alright with any of this! Father is the one that sent you! You and I were the ones discussing what she could do and what she was made of, and how father made her built into her vessel, knowing she was stronger than any of us angels, and how smart, and funny, and beautiful she was!" He yelled back at Cas, knowing you had heard every single word. He seemed to regret his sentences as he looked over at you and clenched his jaw. His Adam's apple bobbed and he swallowed hard. He blushed a deep red and walked away from Cas, back to the table to where he was before. He leaned over the table and rested his weight amongst it. Cas looks at you then at the floor. You gained just enough confidence and walk over to Bartholomew. He looks up at you then swallows again.
"Hey..." You say, not knowing what else to say. A map lay on the table he was standing over. "Did you... Did you really mean all of that?" You look at his expression as it changes from anxious, to worry, to a slight piece of joy. He stands up and gives a slight smile.
"Every word..." He says and gazes into your eyes. You kiss him on the cheek and walk back over to Cas, jealousy twinging across his eyes. He grabs your neck then brings you into a long, sweet kiss, being sure to show Bartholomew just how much he should be jealous. Bartholomew walks over to you both. "It was nice meeting you,  y/n." He says, then bows and lowers his head once more.
"It was lovely meeting you too, Bartholomew." You say and do somewhat of a curtsy while lowering your head.
"Please, call me Olly. It's what my friends call me." Bartholomew says, his hair dangling over his face.
"No one calls you that, Bartholomew." Cas says, his face stern. You start to giggle.
"How would you know, Castiel? You're never home." You giggle more at the sight of two grown men arguing like an old married couple. "Y/n, I advise you not to listen to Castiel. He apparently doesn't know what he's talking about. Anyway, you can call me Olly, I'm just one thought away. You should really visit more often. Heaven isn't that bad of a place once you get used to it." He smiles then kisses your hand once more. You and Cas leave the room. Cas grabs your hand, making sure Bartholomew saw.
"What did he mean 'one thought away'?" You ask Cas, hoping he might know.
"Angels have the ability to communicate using their minds. I was going to tell you before that you didn't have to travel all the way to heaven to find me. You could have just spoken to me by mind and asked me where I was. I could've met you in the forest." He says and squeezes your hand.
"I wanted to talk somewhere private. Somewhere..." He interrupts you.
"Somewhere Crowley couldn't be..." You nod and you both continue walking.