Chapter 18: Meeting the Winchester's

So, lets go over what has happened so far. You met Crowley, the king of hell, found out you weren't human, and met Castiel, an angel. You slowly fell in love with them both and now you're romantically confused toward the two of them. You went to hell, met hellhounds, the most loyal creatures you have ever met, those two. Met another demon who claimed and obsessed over you being the queen of hell. You then went to heaven, meeting three more angels. The first, Malachi. Loyal to heaven, though kind of an ass. Don't have to worry about him anymore though. The second, Rachel, who is a... Well, there's only one way to put this. A very snobby bitch. There I said it. Sue me... She's like one of those popular girls in school, that bossed everyone around, got her way or the highway through everything, and acted like she was better than everyone. And last, but certainly not least, you met Bartholomew. Olly was the sweetest, most kindest gentleman you've ever met. He has a humongous crush on you, and definitely knows how to make Cas jealous. You almost got kidnapped by Lucifer, and then banished him using... Some random chant that randomly came out of your mouth, and get this. It was in Latin. You don't even know Latin! You don't even know what happened. You've now met Sam Winchester and now, he's calling his brother, who Crowley has told you that his name is Dean. Crowley calls him squirrel, which you presume is a Rocky and Bullwinkle reference, considering Sam is moose. You haven't seen Castiel since you and Crowley... You know what I'm talking about. And now you're worried that he's gonna be mad at you. You're worried about him. You know this has been an emotional roller coaster for him. But in a huge way, it is for you too. New life you thought you'd never have. In a way this was enjoyable, being able to escape the boring life you once had. You're y/n. The hybrid everyone admires.

~And back to the present you go~

Sam was on the phone with Dean, standing in the corner while Crowley and you had sat down on the couch. He sat the farthest toward the door, his arm wrapped around you as you lean into him, resting your feet and legs on the other side of the couch. You hold Crowley's arm and your other hand remains on his thigh. Sam tries to be secretive about his words, though you hear every word.
"Yeah... Yes, Dean... I don't know... I'm telling you, Crowley has a new girlfriend... I don't care if you don't believe me... Yeah she's hot..." You blush at his words, though he doesn't see you. "Y/n... Yeah... Alright... Why don't you see for yourself!" He yells at the phone, continuing to pace in a small pattern. "Just come get me... I'm sending you the location... Yeah... Alright... I gotta go... Bye... Bye Dean..." He finnaly hangs up and scratches his head as he turns around. "You heard all that, didn't you?" He says when he sees you smiling and blushing to yourself. You nod and he blushes himself.
"So..." He pauses. "I gotta ask... Who are you anyway? I mean... All I know about you is that your name is y/n and that you saved my life. I want to know more..." You smirk and adjust yourself as you sit up.
"Well, my name is y/n, as you already know, I'm y/a years old, and I'm a hybrid." A perplexed expression spreads across his face.
"Hybrid of what, exactly?" You were about to speak but Crowley interrupts.
"She's a nephalem, hybrid of demon and angel. God made her himself, built right into the vessel. You should be impressed, Samuel." You were blushing now, more than ever, and then you realized so was Sam.
"I... Uh... So let me get this straight. God made a demon, angel hybrid, straight into the vessel, and now she's dating you. Did I get that right? Cause it seems like there is a big missing piece here..." You were a deep red at this point. He had just assumed you were Crowley's girlfriend, but were you? You start to speak once more, but are interrupted again.
"That's right Sam... And there is a missing piece. God wanted Castiel to bring her to heaven, but she still doesn't know what to do. So the big guy up there... He's waiting." Why would he bring Cas into this?
"So she's met... She knows Cas?" His voice switched back and forth from confused to shocked and so on. How did he know Cas? Your head spun as questions filled your head.
"She more than just knows Castiel..." An awkward silence fills the room as everyone collects their thoughts.
"So... She's not your girlfriend then?" You blush even more than before, almost making you look fully blood red.
"I... That... That's a good question..." You continue to look down, as the silence grows by the second. All of a sudden a flutter of wings is heard from beside the couch. You look over to see Cas, bloodshot eyed and freshly tear soaked cheeks. You collect your thoughts and rush to him.
"Cas! Where have you been?! I was worried about you." He remains quiet and gazes into your eyes. "What's wrong?" His face remained neutral, as he held back his emotions.
"You've... You've chosen..." Your face grew perplexed as you wiped his tears.
"No... No Cas... I..." He brings your stutters to a halt.
"You've chosen Crowley. Its perfectly clear. You decided to help him with his business. You both engaged in coitus. You've chosen..." More tears flow from his eyes. All of a sudden, two loud knocks at the door, and a deep voice saying "Knock knock." was all it took to startle the room.
"Open up, Sammy!" The voice shouts.
"Chill out Dean. Geez." Sam opens the door to reveal a man, shorter than Sam, but taller than Crowley and Castiel. He examines you from head to toe and back then smirks. He turns toward Sam.
"She is hot..."
"See something you like, boys? Too bad..." Crowley said with his thick accent, all the while looking at you. The wings are heard again, and Cas is gone. A single tear rolls down your cheek, as you hold in all the others. The moment silenced as a single prisoner escaped.
"It was nice meeting you, y/n. Let me know if I can ever pay you back for... Well, saving my life... Thanks again..."
You lean against the wall behind you and slide down, as the prison break unleashes down your cheeks.