Chapter 15: Crowley and his Craig.

You walk out and into the brisk air, shivering because you forgot your jacket inside. You see Crowley standing by the side of the building and leaning against the wall, looking down. He looks up, and stands up. He walks over to you and immedietly hugs you. He pulls back, slips off his blazer, and places it over your shoulders and hugs you again.
"So do you really..." His voice is soft but you interrupt him.
"Love you?" You squeeze him tightly. "Of course I do. You can't just lie to someone about something like that." He pulls back and kisses you. You hear the door open and pull back, only to find Charles smiling at you both. He walks over and hugs you.
"You take care of her. Be careful with my little girl." His tears flow and he wipes them. His arm is still wrapped around you. "Baby girl, I'm gonna close the bar up. Anything you want before I do? Any drink you want, its on me. I swear, you can take an entire bottle if you'd like. Anything for you." He smiles and you laugh for no specific reason.
"Well uh... First, I gotta go get my jacket. Secondly," You pause and quickly look at Crowley. You walk towards the door, and inside. Charley follows. Crowley stays outside waiting for you. You grab your jacket. "You got any Craig?"
"I've got lots. Specify." You try to remember what Crowley had said before.
"Like, I don't know... 1940's... Bourbon..." You state the best you could and smile at him. He chuckles to himself, shoves his hands in his leather jacket's pockets and motions for you to follow him into the storage room. You follow and come to a stop at a room filled with all types of liquor, stacked to the ceiling. He scans a small section of bottles and finds a specific bottle of Craig.
"1943 sound good?" You nod and smile to yourself.
"Sounds perfect,"He pulls the bottle out, and hands it to you. "Can I get this in one of those brown bags?" He nods and grabs a sack for you. He places the bottle in the sack then hands it to you. "Thanks Charley."
"Anything for my little girl." You both walk out the door and Charley locks it behind you.
"Well, can we talk at my place? Don't think Charley would appreciate us hanging round his place much longer." He smiles then nods but soon takes it back.
"Actually, I was hoping you would... We could talk at my place. Terror misses you terribly." You giggle, and he smiles.
"Of course." You soon dissapear from the bar, and arrive back in hell. You take Crowley's blazer off, and hang it over your arm. You walk with him, still holding onto the Craig. He leads you back to the throne room, where the two hounds lay asleep. Crowley whistles loudly.
"Daddy's home!" Both dogs run toward him, though Terror happily greets you, tail wagging. Johnny appears behind you both.
"Ah! Sir, you're home."
"Well it looks like it... What do you want John." Juliet stays immedietly at Crowley's side, and Terror at yours. Both lowly growling at Johnny.
"I was just.. I was wondering when you wanted to speak about reorganizing the cages. Some new ones just came in and I..." Crowley points at the door and immediately, John leaves. Crowley smiles at you then glances at the bag, then back at you. You smile at him and he hugs you again. He pulls back and kisses you on the cheek.
"What was that for?" You question, having an ear to ear grin.
"You didn't have to come look for me a few weeks ago, or even follow me here again. You didn't have to say sorry, but you did anyways. It showed me how much you actually care. And believe it or not, you're the only one. You're the only one who cares about such a worthless, piece of shit person like me." You're left speechless, but inside, you felt sorry for him. The man was alone, and the only thing he had was people to service and two hell hounds.
"I don't think that's true... Animals have feelings too you know." You glance down at Terror and Juliet. He showed a glimpse of a smile then had a neutral expression, trying to hold in the pain. You walk over to him and hug him, holding him close. He leans back and kisses you. The two dogs circle you both, then lie back down in their beds. He lets go and grabs your hand, holding it tightly. You slip the bag into his hand and whisper.
"I... I uh... got you something." You say then rub the back of your neck. "Charley said I could pick any bottle I liked so I..." He interrupts you by kissing you hard. He lets go, leaving your faces close beside each other.
"Thank you, darling." He picks you up bridal style, still holding onto the Craig. He steps up to the dark red, wooden throne and places you down into it. He steps off of the steps. He grabs two glasses from a small table near Juliet's bed and pours the Craig into each. He hands you one of the glasses. You sip it then drink whole amounts. Crowley watches as you start drinking it so quickly. He chuckles to himself as the glass empties. "No more alcohol for you, love." You jump down from the throne and wrap your arms around his neck. The mixed aroma of alcohol tingles on your tongue. He kisses you, then kisses your neck, making you gasp of surprise. He lifts you so you can wrap your legs around his waist. Soon, he snaps his fingers and your in a deep red painted bedroom, with a fireplace of its own. A red silk sheeted bed lay in front of you both. The pillows, also silk, but black. A red and black canopy lay around the bed. He lies you down on your back on the bed, your legs still wrapped around his waist. He starts to undress you. You slip off his tie, then his shirt. Soon, the only thing left on you both is your undergarments: his plaid boxers, and your matching lace bra and panties. He starts slipping the rest of your clothes off...