Blood 3: NIGHTSHADE ACADEMY

"Good morning, Mr. Crimson!" nakangiting sabi sa akin ng school directress.

"Good morning, Professor Fina," sagot ko naman.

"Maupo ka," utos nito.

Sinunod ko ang gusto niya. I sat and looked around. The room was painted in white. Lahat ng gamit dito ay kulay puti. They look undisturbed.

"So how are you?" tanong nito.

Tumingin ako sa kanya bago nagsalita ulit. "Did I break a rule?"

Natawa siya sa tanong ko. "No, not really. But I'm worried."

Napakunot-noo ako sa sinabi niya. "Worried?"

"Halos hindi ka makausap ng iba. Hindi ka daw lumalabas ng kwarto mo. Do you have a problem?" she asked sincerely.

"There's none. I'm just adjusting with all of this, but I don't have a problem," I said, trying to compose myself.

"Toffee, it's time to let go. Wala na ang pamilya mo. Patay na sila. Kami na ang bago mong pamilya. You have to move on with us."

My new family? Why does that sound like a lie?

"We want you to love the place. We want you to embrace our culture. We are a family here-"

"I'm sorry, Professor but I have to go. I still have a training today. Unfortunately, you got a wrong information about me," putol ko sa kanya at tumayo na.

"Toffee," tawag niya ulit sa akin. "If you need someone to talk with, I'm just here. I'll be listening to you."

I looked at her for a couple of minutes. We both know she's right but I don't want to make this any harder than it has to be.

I turned my back at her, leaving that room in complete silence.

Kalokohan. No one can help me.

Dalawang linggo na ang nakakalipas nang makapasok ako dito sa Nightshade Academy. Binigyan nila ako ng damit, pagkain at tirahan. I was also given a chance to finish my education in this school.

It's not just an ordinary place. It's always been a little stranger here. It has a long history of strange occurences, odd blue-eyed vampires, and most of all, secrets.

The school is full of secrets.

One of those secrets is the division. Nahahati ang mga estudyante dito sa dalawang klase- ang Distinct Blood at ang Average Blood.

Those students who have special abilities are considered as Distinct Blood. They are significant warriors of the school. They are trained to fight and kill possible attackers or worst, Red-eyed Vampires. Walang duda kung bakit sikat sila at gusto ng lahat.

On the other hand, students who are called Average Blood are trained to work for the school. They don't have special abilities. They can be scientists or researchers to find the cure of the plague- The Vampire Virus.

Despite of their strong relationship to secure the city, they are not allowed to study and work together. The place is equally divided for two groups of students. No one can break this rule.

By the time I left the office, I was sick of hearing everyone at the corridor talking about me. I hate it. I really do.

"Bago ba siya dito?"

"I don't know. Ngayon ko lang siya nakita eh."

"I heard he's an Average Blood."

"Really? Kawawa naman."