Blizzard

It was getting late and I pulled out the futon on the couch enough for three people to sleep on. Louis, Eleanor and Liam slept there. Zayn slept on another little couch in the corner.

"Harry, you and Rosie can sleep in my bed if you'd like?" Sally said smiling.

"Well then where will you sleep?" Harry asked her.

"She can sleep with us." Niall said before she could answer, Harry gave him a look 'really?'

"Well okay." He said smiling dragging Rosie into the room with him. I just hope they don't do anything in her bed. I chuckled at the thought because I knew how cheeky Harry could be.

"Well we should get too bed because as of right now school hasn't been cancelled." I said dragging Sally to the bedroom with Niall following.

Sally laid down allowing me to sleep next to Niall tonight which I very much appreciated. She fell asleep pretty quickly and Niall wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close planting a kiss right on my lips. I felt him smile in it which made me smile. One little kiss soon turned into a small make out session but I pushed him off and giggled. "Sorry but Sally's right there." I said giggling. "Fine." He made a pouty face but couldn't hold it. I pinched his cheeks and gave him a kiss before I fell asleep.

"SAM WAKE UP!" Someone was shaking me violently. I opened my eyes and saw Sally crying.

"What happened?" I said sitting up.

"I had a bad dream." She said hugging me. Really? A bad dream. It's 4 o'clock in the morning. I guess what little kids do.

"I can't fall back to sleep." She said sobbing.

I stood up and pulled her to the bathroom. I took out a wash cloth and wet it with cold water and dabbed it on her face.

"What was your dream?" I said yawning.

"Well it was about my parents. I don't remember much just the face of a man picking me up and putting me in a foster home. I couldn't get out and I was never leaving." She said calming down but her breath still uneven.

"It's okay. You don't have to worry that will never happen. I promise." I held her close calming down.

Harry's P.O.V.

I was awake in the room next door when I heard Sam and Sally talking.

"Well it was about my parents. I don't remember much just the face of a man picking me up and putting me in a foster home. I couldn't get out and I was never leaving." She said calming down but her breath still uneven.

"It's okay. You don't have to worry that will never happen. I promise." Sam said.

Little did she know Niall was going to make her give Sally away. Niall was right though, Sam just can't keep a kid she is eighteen and shouldn't have that responsibility. No matter how much she 'loves' Sally. I didn't know if I should tell Sam. I decided not to, Niall would handle this. I just felt guilty that Sally would be put somewhere with no guarantee of a family.

Sam's .

I brought Sally back to bed and she fell asleep as I cradled her, rocking her back and forth. Eventually I fell asleep only to be woken up by my phone buzzing.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Hello this is your child Sally's school and we are calling to say that there will be no school tomorrow do to the bad weather. Have a nice day and stay safe!" The voice automated message said through the phone. Yes! I get to sleep in. I lay back down to face Niall, he was sleeping and looked adorable. He was drooling all over my bed sheets, I wiped his mouth and then wiped it on to his t-shirt. Ew gross.