One of those days

Sam’s P.O.V.

I woke up because the bench was uncomfortable and decide to start walking back. I felt kind of bad considering Niall didn’t know where I was… but I mean I’m fine. I walked down the empty streets and made it to 57th street by 3 in the morning! I sure was tired but hey 10 more blocks and I could curl up in my bed. As I walked past I saw a lot if other people sleeping on benches and wondered how they did it… it was super uncomfortable. When I got to 64th street I heard my name being called.

“Sam!” It was a familiar voice… finally it clicked Niall!

“Niall!” I shouted back. I started to pick up my pace walking faster toward the voice. I turned the corner and saw Niall and Liam at the end of the street. I ran toward him and he started running toward me.

“Sam I was worried sick! Why haven’t you answered your phone?”

“Oh uhm funny story actually. You see I ate at this café and left my purse there… when I realized that I went back and it was closed. I forgot how to get back to the hotel so I just slept on a bench BUT I remembered that I left off of 67th street so I started walking.”

“Well at least you are okay. I thought something bad happened to you!”

“Niall I’m fine! Now come on I am so tired!” I grabbed his hand and we walked back to the hotel with Liam trailing behind. When we got to our hotel room I immediately fell onto the bed and laid there.

“Sam you have to change into your pajamas! Do you have any idea how nasty your clothes are?” Niall laughed at me.

“I don’t want to I’m tired.” I groaned rolling over so my voice was muffled. “You do it!” I rolled back over to look at him. “Well don’t just stand there… go get my pj’s and change me Nanny.” I snapped my fingers and giggled. I lay on my back as Niall looked at me and rolled my eyes.

“Should I chew your food for you in the morning to?” He said mockingly.

“That could work!” I giggled. I don’t know if I was just tired or… who am I kidding I was so tired and loopy I had no idea what I was saying.

“You are too much!” He laughed as he took my shorts off and put on my pajama bottoms.

Niall’s P.O.V.

“Niall I’m a lazy person… tomorrow can you be my Nanny? It would be fun to see the boys’ reactions.” Sam looked at me and laughed.

“Are you serious?”

“Oh yes I am mister! Congratulations you are hired!” She laughed clapping her hands. She was so adorable when she was like this.

“We will see…” I finished changing her into her pajamas and put her under the covers. I crawled in next to her and pulled her close.

“Niall you’re my teddy bear!” She cooed snuggling her nose into my chest.

“I know.” I rested my chin on the top of her head and fell asleep quickly.

“Wake up love birds!” Someone shouted before jumping on the bed landing right between me and Sam. I opened my eyes to see Louis gleaming at me.

“Louis really it’s like 10… oh my gosh it’s 10!” I sat up and looked at Sam. How adorable did she look? I whipped out my phone and took a picture.

How cute is she when she is sleeping? Xx

I tweeted the picture and within 15 seconds my mentions were going crazy.

“Let’s get up and do something!” Louis said jumping up and down and clapping his hands.

“Let her sleep… she got in real late last night.”