Lost in NYC

"Rosie are you serious?" She choked out from the other side of the phone.

"Sam I am not kidding. I am pregnant. Please don't tell Harry!" I started to tear up a bit. Now telling someone else it started to feel more real.

"Rosie don't worry I won't. Oh my gosh… I just cannot believe this. Don't worry we will be back soon and we can talk. I have to go right now." With that she hung up the phone.

"So I think Sam was… surprised." I said joining Eleanor on the couch.

"I think everyone will be. Don't worry everything will be fine. Hey, let's go shopping! It will get your mind off things." Eleanor flashed a beautiful smile and pulled me up off the couch to go get ready.

Sam's P.O.V.

I just sat there for a while trying to take in what Rosie just told me. She was pregnant? I cannot believe this. After a little while I decided to get up and get ready for my day in New York City… by myself. The boys said they had to do something. I just realized I had no idea anything about New York. Oh well… I'll just hope for the best. I put on some more casual clothing and put my hair down. I grabbed the hotel keys, my purse with my phone and wallet and left the room. Niall said I should go out the back exit and walk along 67th street to avoid getting mobbed by fans for a little. So that's exactly what I did. I got a cab to time square and decided to go to some shops around there first.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Okay so I want to throw a surprise party for Sam's 19th birthday!" I told the boys as we sat around Liam's hotel room.

"Okay what do you have in mind?" Liam asked taking out a piece of paper.

"I was thinking of renting one of those nice boats… you know with like the eating areas and dance floors. I'll invite Eleanor, Rosie and Danielle to come down and a few of her old friends like Brian. I'' get Sally and Shay down here as well. It'll be a nice fun night." I said smiling. "But it's a surprise party so I need you guys to go to the boat early. I'm going to take her out during the day to see the Statue of Liberty because she has always wanted to see it. Then I will bring her down to the dock where you guys will be with everyone."

"Sounds like a plan!" Louis laughed. We all got ready and decided to head out to plan all this.

"To the boat rental." Liam said guiding us all out of the room.

"I don't want to go." Zayn groaned as he followed behind me. He ended up going anyway as we all piled into the elevator.

"Hey Dan." Louis smiled.

"You know his name to?" I asked Louis as I leaned back on the rail.

"Yeah Dan and I go way back. Right buddy?" Louis winked nudging Dan.

Sam's P.O.V.

I walked down the street into a store called Macy's. As soon as I walked in I saw a cute top that I just had to get of course. I grabbed a whole bunch of clothes and ran into the changing room to try them on. I ended up buying a yellow and white floral top. A pair of washed blue denim shorts, and a white strapless summer dress. Along with a really pretty necklace shaped like a butterfly. I checked out and walked down the street into a little café where I decided to eat lunch.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Uhm I like this boat. It seems big enough." I told the man as he continued to show us around. The boat was big enough but not too big. I decided to have Nandos to cater because her boss said he would give a double discount considering I was a good customer and she worked there.

"Oh let's get the decoration!" Harry said as we walked off the boat.

"Okay Louis and Harry go get decorations. Liam, Zayn and I will go organize the food and call the people." I said as we all split up going in different directions. We went back to the hotel and started to call some of her old friends who agreed to come out. Shay said she would love to bring Sally out for the party and Brian said that he could come out too. It wasn't easy getting in touch with Sam's old friends considering I didn't know who they were so I just told Rosie to give me some of their numbers and have them fly out with her, Eleanor and Danielle. We went to Nandos and picked out the food for the party and met up with Louis and Harry to see the decorations they got her.