Chapter 3

Cisco's POV

I was reviewing all the captured footage on the broken recorder. Some of it was blurry and I couldn't decipher what was happening. I was just getting to the part where Barry called us up after his com broke when Caitlin yelled for my help. 

I stood up fast and my chair went sliding across the ground. I helped them get Barry to the bed. Caitlin then pushed all of us out of the way so she could work. I didn't want to get in the way so I went back over to my desk and looked at more of the recording. 

Not a minute after he hung up on us, the recording stopped. Nothing else was seen till Barry flashed passed it. 

I sat back in my chair in frustration and looked to see how Caitlin was doing. She seemed to have the situation under control. The heart monitor beside the bed was beating fast. Well, faster than his heart would beat. 

I looked at Joe, who was frozen in his spot since Caitlin started working on Barry. I didn't know what else to do other than just sit there. I was still thinking about the meta. 

Rachel Masters. 

The name just rolls off the tongue with ease. I don't really know of a good nickname for her just yet. After what has happened, I don't even know if I should give her a cool name.

 Barry was laying on what could be his deathbed and I'm over here thinking about what name I should give her. What a friend I must be.

I glance around the room and it doesn't take long before my eyes land back on Barry. 

The sight of the Flash was suddenly consumed in a cloud of smoke.