Chapter 11

General POV

Out of all the things Captain Singh has seen or heard, this was by far the weirdest. Barry Allen, his youngest and smartest CSI was now the a child.

Captain Singh had the suspicion that something was really going on, but finding out that not only is your CSI a child, but is also The Flash is a lot to take in.

Everything was starting to make more sense. All the mysterious disappearance, the lateness, everything made more sense. That was probably why he was more excepting as to when he saw for himself that Barry is the way he is.

"Barry..." It was an acknowledgement to him. Telling him that he knew about everything and accepted it for what is is.

His green eyes shown in fear as he lookes up at me. Cisco was near his computers, a person in a lab coat stood beside Barry, and Joe stood of to theside of us.

"Captain," Barry acknowledge him. Millions of thoughts ran through both of thier minds as they starred at eachother.

Not know what else to do, Captian Singh stretched out his hand. Barry took it. "Thanks for protecting the city. Your secret is safe with me. I promise."

Barry nodded his head. He mumbled a small "thanks" as the Captian excused himself to go back to the station.

Still not fully processing what happend,  he followed Captian Singh as he left the cortex.

Cisco interrupted the pregnant silence with "I know where she is."