Chapter 7

AN: Sorry for not updating sooner. I've been distracted. I'm going to try and update more.

Caitlin's POV

The food place, without question, was Big Belly Burger. I got 7 burgers from there. Not really knowing how much Barry would have to eat yet, I got a third of what we would have normally ordered. I got one and Barry would get 6. 

If that didn't satisfy him, I have food at home. To my surprise, those 6 burgers filled him up. 

Arriving back at my apartment complex, I looked to Barry. We already got a story together if someone were to ask who he was to me, but I had to reassure myself that this was actually Barry. I gathered myself and shut off the engine. We got out and grabbed the bags. He carried some while I carried most. 

We walked into the building and took an elevator up to the 4th floor. Luckily, no one stopped them. Caitlin handed Barry the keys to open the door. He did and they walked inside. Caitlin locked the door after them.

Barry was waiting for Caitlin to tell him what to with his stuff. Caitlin walked forward and motioned for him to follow her to the spare bedroom right across from hers. They set the bags in there and went to the living room. Being emotionally and physically drained, Caitlin and Barry just sat down and watched the television.