Chapter 13

AN: Do know how much I wanted to just update just to do it? Just have a blank page because today is April 1st, but I'm not going to be such a dick and do that. I haven't updated because I haven't had the time to sit down at my laptop and type up more.

General POV

All the guys raced after the little speedster. All movement inside the build was dead. Outside, well, that is another story. The tension was so high that no one said anything for a long while. Barry stood in front of Rachel. She towered over him. His size wasn't in his favor.

"G-give it up, Rachel. It's-It's over," Barry called. His voice shook as he tried to ack tough. He knew that his friends were behind him and that he wanted to hide away, but he had to prove himself. He wasn't a baby like they thought. 

Rachel laughed at his feeble attempts to sound big. "Aww! The little boy thinks he is still the flash." Rachel kept taunting him. Harry handed Joe the weapon and they held it in place. 

"Give it up, Rachel. Fix Barry and we will consider nice treatment." Cisco looked at Joe. He had never heard Joe say anything like that but when it comes to Barry, he guesses Joe makes the exception. 

Rachel laughed and raised her hands. She had them pointed at Barry. "No can do, detective. You see, ever since Barry got in the way, I haven't felt like myself. I feel stronger! Why would I change that?" 

Harry fixed his arm position and aimed it at Rachel's head. Before the knew what was happening, Rachel blasted her pink rays at Barry. Barry clutched his stomach and fell to his knees. 

When the light died, Rachel was gone and Barry was smaller than he was before. Joe motioned for Cisco to get Barry. Cisco went up to the toddler-sized Flash and picked him up. His arms wrapped around Cisco's neck and he snuggled into him, tightly. 

With careful steps, they all went back inside.

AN: HAPPY EASTER, YALL!