Chapter 9

General POV

Catilin drove her punch buggy back to star labs within the hour. Barry got out of the car and grabbed Caitlin's hand without thinking about it. Caitlin looked down at the boy and he looked up. He noticed what he was doing and slipped his hand out of hers. 

Barry's face was red as could be as they walked side by side into the building. The team was all there, including Iris.

Joe must have told Iris about Barry because she didn't act really surprised like the team did. She seemed to accept it better than the others.

Joe walked out of Caitlin's lab when he saw his foster kid and his temporary mother.

The first thing he said was, "we have a problem."

Cisco and Iris both nodded in agreement. It was very silent in the room before Barry spoke.

"What do you mean?"

Joe took a breath and released it. "Your identity has been leaked. We don't know who, but now everyone wants you. Captian Singh wants to meet up with all of us as fast as humanly possible."

Cisco forced back a laugh at Joe's unintended pun.

Barry's eyes grew. The green in them expanded and shown brighter. "What? How did they know it was me?"

Joe shrugged. "Don't know, but all I know is that Cap wants to see us all and he will be stopping by after work."

*I honestly thought that this got published weeks ago. My computer updated and it hasn't turned on since and my phone is being garbage. I apologize for the delay. I will work on getting another one up in the upcomming week. Again, I am very sorry that this happened.*