CHAPTER ONE

Without saying anything I came out of my best friend's party. Although I was tired and walking slowly on the foot path because of the heels that suddenly I noticed a gang of backstreet boys coming towards me. I tried to act normally and started walking fast. I thought I was fast enough but the two them blocked my way."Hey sweetheart where are going that late?", one of them said and tried to reach me out. But I got out of the way started walking far enough from them. But still they were walking behind me. I began to feel insecure and my hands started to sweat. I started to run. But they caught me. I slapped the one in front of me . He slapped me back. While everything was happening I heard a manly voice from the back, "Let her go. Right now." The boy glanced at him for a moment and stepped away from me. "Oh shit! Its, its Jason McCann! Oh damn!". They started to run but the man shot each of them with his silver revolver. My legs started to shake and my head was in full pain. I couldn't move my body.The gun in hands made me panaroid. He looked like a thrill in front of me. But more like an unsolved mystery.                                                                                                       To be continued...