CHAPTER FIVE

When he came back home I saw him see me sleeping but I also thought he knew I wasn't sleeping. He loosened his collar and started opening the buttons of his shirt. He was constantly watching me maybe I looked beautiful to him. I was trying hard not to open my eyes so I acted that I am sleeping. After sometime he closed his eyes and pretended that he's sleeping (come on). I woke up and checked his pockets to find the keys of the house, but he put the keys on the counter. After checking his pocket I went out in the kitchen and put out a big cutting knife. But when I turned around, he was standing right behind me( there may have been distance of 0.01cm between us; AGAIN!).

"Um Jaso.. I..", my lips were barely moving to say anything.

"Go to bed." He said and dismissed me to the bed. My legs were shaking while waking towards the bed. He is such a devil.

The next morning, I woke up from a peaceful sleep and due to my blessed fortune he wasn't home

The next morning, I woke up from a peaceful sleep and due to my blessed fortune he wasn't home. So I found every possible way to escape from this hell (actually his house is so big and beautiful). When I checked the main door it swing open. luckily I found a taxi after a km.

I safely reached my home and took breaths of reliefs. I couldn't get out of my head everything that just happened with me. I just couldn't forget Jason. Even though I knew he was a devil with a charming face. I couldn't sleep that night. I opened my laptop and googled his name a lot of negative things appeared. The first thing I saw was 'Jason McCann- FBI's Most Wanted List; No. 1'. Damn. I forgot about Hitler and Bin Laden. I thought he was just a rich man. I scrolled down and down and things were getting worse. He was a criminal who kill people for no reason? That was out of my mind.

                                                                       To Be Continued

                                                                       To Be Continued...