CHAPTER TWENTY

I ran towards a corner for safety. I couldn't see anything as a wild crowd of people was running here and there. I tried to looking through and in a trice I saw a glimpse of Jason's eyes as his mouth was covered with a piece of cloth. He looked at me and blinked swiftly. He kept shooting with those two big pump actions in both of his hands. He walked towards me while shooting on the air and grabbed my hand with a killer grip. We ran towards a window of the building.
"Alright Lois, jump!" He told me while looking deep into my eyes. I hesitated a little but I had trust in him so I jumped with him on his chopper. As soon as we landed on the chopper, Jason immediately put out grenade and threw it inside the building and it blew up on smoke and pieces. The moment was so scary for me that I could take off my eyes from the big clouds of fire and ash. Jason took his veil off and held my hand tightly.

His face was full of sweat but still he looked sexy

His face was full of sweat but still he looked sexy. He was breathing heavily.
"Why did you leave me?" I pushed him with my hands.
" Because I was protecting you" he replied softly. "Protecting me? No you weren't! I was in jail! You didn't even call me!"
"Because I was busy."
"Busy in what?!"
"I was planning a life with you." Jason won my heart with his words. I gave him a smile and he kissed me on my lips.
It took us hours to fly to Jason's hidden mansion which was located on an island.
We landed on the rooftop which had a helipad. We stepped off the chopper and Jason signaled the pilot and he flew off.
"Wasn't that yours?" I asked Jason with a hoarse voice as my heart was still bumping heavily.
Jason smirked and nodded. He took me inside in the same room where he kept me before.
"This looks familiar" I said with a smirk.
"You have a nice memory" Jason replied and raised an eyebrow.

A thought struck my mind mind when Jason said the word memory. It was the same thought that I had weeks ago when Edmond was with us. Nobody actually knows where is he now because he's a coward and he ran away.
It was the same scene of me getting close to a 40 or something years old man, Mike Martin. My head started to pain and I couldn't hear Jason's voice. I mentally slapped myself and let Jason's voice come in my ears.
"And... Are you alright Lois?". Jason asked and furrowed his eyebrows.
"Yeah..yeah!" I calmly replied and hugged Jason softly. He breathed in my neck making me feel comfortable. I came out from the room after taking a refreshing shower and saw Jason sleeping innocently sleeping on the living room couch. I was melted to see him like that. I made beef steak for dinner while Jason took a nap. Jason woke up and straight came in the dining room.
"This smell didn't let me sleep" he said while having a seat. I served him with a freshly made steak that was mouthwatering. Jason took a bite and mumbled under his breath. "What are you Gordon Ramsey?". I laughed stupidly but still Jason couldn't take his eyes of me. We kept staring in each other's eyes. Jason grabbed my hand and kissed it romantically.
"Your food is getting cold." I snapped him out.
"I don't care." Jason uttered under his breath pulled me closer to his body and gave an Eskimo kiss.
"Finally I'm with you..."