CHAPTER TEN

Now I was thinking that how to kick Melanie out of this. But how? She will never be ready to leave him. Though she loves him more than me. Everything was just getting out of my hands.

The next day, I reached my office, late as usual. But when I entered my cabin, something unusual was happening. Melanie was doing something to my computer.

"What are you doing?" I asked her immediately when I saw her. She put out flash drive out of my computer and made her way out. I followed her but my boss, who just came back from a vocation popped in front of me. "Look in rush. Going somewhere?"
"Good morning sir." I replied him still in great rush.
"Wait, wait miss Lois where are you going?"
"Umm, after Melanie..."
"Miss Melanie is having a day off!"
"But she has something of mi..."
"Maybe you can have it tomorrow!" My boss cut me off and left.

I sighed and looked towards the window, where she sees Melanie giving that flash drive to Edmond. 'What the fuck!' I never knew Edmond would do something like that. I walked depressed to my cabin. I quickly checked my computer to see what Melanie had done. When I opened it, I found that every file Jason shared to my computer was gone. I started to sweat. Jason will kill me. My head wasn't in it's position. So I had to leave the office. I left the office without informing anyone. I reached home as fast as I could. When I reached home, there was an envelope at my door.  I opened it and it said;

"Lois,

I'm sorry about what I'm doing with you. I never wanted to do this. I had to hide all this just like you did by hiding a criminal boyfriend. You know what, Cross is going to marry me soon. And I won't tell you why I'm doing this and on whose command I'm doing this. I love you Lo. You'll always be my best friend.
P.s. cupcake isn't a solid password.

                                                                                                                                             Melanie."

Tears started to roll down my cheeks. My head started to pain. The fright of Jason was spinning in my head. I starting gasping heavily thinking about how I'll tell everything to him. When I entered in the house Jason was standing with his face towards the wall where all of my boxing and karate awards and certificates were hanging. I noticed he was holding a mug of coffee. He turned around and looked at me and asked, "Are these all yours?"
"Yeah..."
"You still know karate or boxing?", he raised an eyebrow.
"Of course I was a champion"...
"Is that yours?", He put out a document with some strange readings.
"What...?", I looked at the document with a name written 'Jemima Osbourne'. I don't know why but that name looked familiar to me.

                                                                          To Be Continued...