CHAPTER SEVEN

And those visions, they disturbed me the whole night. I even consulted about it from my doctor but he always told it was depression. Seeing Jason in my own house were giving me cold chills in the spine. He was so injured that I couldn't even insist him to get out of my house.

I spent whole of my night thinking about the next day because I knew that the police will come and ask me about the last night's incident

I spent whole of my night thinking about the next day because I knew that the police will come and ask me about the last night's incident. But fortunately nobody was there for the investigation until 9am.  I stood up and got ready for my office. I hurriedly dressed up skipping the shower and left for the work. I locked every possible way out. Even though I knew that Jason wasn't going to awake for the next two days.

When I reached my office, Melanie pulled me in her cabin and started eating my head.

"Why you're so late?"

"What Mel let me go I'm already late."

"Is that a guy huh?"

"No! I just could not sleep properly at night"

" Couldn't sleep...  Then I know its a guy"

"I couldn't sleep because of migraine."

"Oh I'm sorry honey you should have called me."

"Look Mel I wanted peace not noise"

"Now I'm not that absurd Lo..."

"I didn't mean that, I just said that you're a bit ludicrous"

She sighed and followed me to my cabin. I looked to my left saw Edmond staring at me. I sighed and started working. "I think he likes you." Said Melanie. "Shut up let me concentrate", I replied looking at her face with an off look. I started managing some of my documents that I didn't realize Edmond was standing behind me. He was constantly staring at my neck with sheer keenness.  And Melanie was staring at him with a confused look. I didn't notice her looking at him. While being lost in my work I felt his hand on my neck. I turned reflexively towards him and gave him a conscious look.  And before I could say anything he asked me; "What's on your neck?". "What?", I replied . "Is that blood on your neck?". He again asked me. My face was gone hard by his question. I realized that last night while stitching Jason's wound he put his hand on my neck, it all happened then.

"No... No its.its not blood.." I said curling my lips every inch a liar.

"Then what's that on your neck that looks a lot like blood?", he asked testing my patience. I had nothing to say about it. And I didn't even had the habit of lying.

But somehow I made a story about it.

                                                                                     To Be Continued...