CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Jemima Osbourne", the name and it's memories were dwindling in my mind. A lot of pictures started spooling in my brain when I read that name. Jason also said that the name was even mesmerized by him with its memories. I felt like it was related with visions I've had. When I started checking more files like that one, stuff like treasure popped up. A lot of more files were found. One of it completely shook me from head to toe. It was a file named "Dylan Sharp". When I opened it, it had a picture of Edmond attached to it. It drove crazy. A lot of things about Edmond popped in my mind. I started looking at Jason and he looked at me. He ignored and started rummaging for more files. He took out a pile of same looking file and opened the topmost one with name written "Mike Martin". Inside it, a picture of a wealthy looking man was pinned. Just then my head hit something and I was back in those visions. But this time it was something entirely different in that. it was me with a really badass look wearing a full lady drees with high heels and long hair and there was this man from the file who was constantly staring at me and was giving me me those romantic looks. And that was me who was me who asking weird questions from him. " Are you sure what you're going to do is not dangerous?" I asked him. "of course its not until I'm with you nothing is dangerous than your love and your eyes.." he replied with a chuckle and gave me an eskimo kiss on my lips. But just then Jason shook me and showed me a file with his picture, titled as "Jack Hood". 

I looked at him concerned and asked him worriedly,"Who are we?

I looked at him concerned and asked him worriedly,"Who are we?..."
He threw all the files in the corner and rested his head against the wall and replied softly,"I don't know." 

As we were sitting in tension the door bell rang. Me and Jason hurriedly put all the files under the drawer table. Jason rushed into the store room to hide. I took a glance from the window to see who was that and to my surprise it was Police! I rapidly tied my hair turned on the stove put an apron on and quickly fried an egg. I held a spatula in my hand and went to open the door. The police was constantly beating my door. Before opening the door I calmed myself and smiled a bit. "Yes... Officer may I help you?..." "Not much miss... Actually we were investigating about an incident happened a few days before just... Mam I think something is burning inside the kitchen...", the police officer said and pointed a finger towards my kitchen. "Oh yes my egg!", I rushed towards the kitchen, turned off the stove and took a breath. My hands started to sweat. I poured juice in glasses for the policemen and went to them. They had the juice and said thanks. " So we're here to talk about an incident happened a couple of days ago just in front of your house", he added, "and a criminal named Jason McCann got missing since that day." "So...?" I tried to act normal in front of them. "You were in house that day, weren't you?" "Yes I was...". "Unfortunately a bullet hit the camera on the top of the pole..." he added, "I  was wondering if you saw anything that day that you could tell us... " "Actually I didn't go out of my house after coming back home... so I don't know..." I said and nodded a bit. "Um its just okay we'll leave now, thank you so much for your time..." "And the juice!" Both the policemen left finally. As soon they rushed their car, I ran up to Jason. But to my surprise, Jason wasn't in the attic.

                                                                           To Be Continued...