CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Jason hid me with his back at top speed and Edmond put out  a silver revolver from the back of his pants. My heart started to pound when Cross appeared in front of us along Melanie tied in ropes and tape. Jason's blood started to boil when he saw him. Maybe they knew each other before. I couldn't see Melanie like that. I wanted to move but Jason held my wrist with a killer grip.
"What the fuck you're doing here?", Jason shouted loosing his much controlled temper.
"I'm here to get you honey", Cross replied with a grim on his face.

Jason grinded his teeth and whispered to me, "Go  inside Lois." I looked at him for a moment and went inside my room. I knew something bad was going to happen.

I could hear voices of breaking and crashing

I could hear voices of breaking and crashing. I felt like my heart stopped when I heard the gunshot. Everything that was in my mind was 'Jason'. I ran down to see who's been shot.
When I got down I saw an empty room with a lot of broken furniture. I ran outside in the backyard and saw what I was afraid of. I saw a wounded Jason and no one. My mind got stumbled.
"Who did this Jason?" I asked him with tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Ed-mond", Jason replied with a creaking voice. I was demented when I heard Jason say that. 'Why would he do that?' my brain just couldn't get over it.
I removed the bullet from Jason's body that was stuck in it. Jason was again helpless. I just couldn't see him like that.
Jason was sleeping in his room so I decided to visit Edmond and grab him from his collar and then shoot him just like he did to Jason. I put one of my old mobile phones on call to mine to check over Jason and left for Edmond. I was restlessly waiting for Edmond to appear in front of me so I could just kill him. I finally on reaching at his door, instead of knocking on it I kicked it hard and it stumbled down. I went inside and saw nothing rather than the non living furniture. I looked for him in every corner of his house but all in vain. My blood started to boil. My silence turned in to violence. I asked a few of his neighbors but all of them said nothing about his disappearance. I went home and saw Jason sitting in the bed. I looked at him and raised both of my eyebrows to show an expression of tiredness. He blinked.
"Did you find him?", Jason said while looking down at his wound which got a lot better by the night.
"No... How did you know I went to him?", I asked him bewildered.
"I'm not an ass Lois." said Jason with hardness on his face.
"Alright... Just forget about him. Let me- see your wound." I said looking at his wound. I got the required things to change his band aid. When I put off the band aid, it was a lot better. While I was changing Jason's band aid, he was constantly staring at me. Which was making me a bit insecure. As I was going to put another band aid Jason held my hand.
"What's that for?", I asked him politely.
"It doesn't hurt anymore." Replied Jason with equal politeness in his voice.
I put the band aid aside and as soon I got up, Jason pulled me close to him by my arm not even leaving a distance of 0.01cm between us. He slightly brushed my hair behind my ears leant in for a kiss.  As he was already shirtless so he took off mine too and rolled my body under his. This all was getting too serious as he started licking my neck. I descended my hand, brushing his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried to stand up but just to dominate the moment, Jason stood up first, threw me on bed, pulled down my pants and started to grab  my legs.

 I tried to stand up but just to dominate the moment, Jason stood up first, threw me on bed, pulled down my pants and started to grab  my legs

Whilst we were busy in being lip-locked, Jason noticed a bunch of police cars outside the window and....