CHAPTER NINE

When I got home, the first thing I did was checking the room where Jason was sleeping. And to my pleasant surprise, Jason was not in the room. My head starting to pain, my hands started to sweat. 'Where is JASON???'. This only was spinning my head. I started to search my house. When I looked in the toilet Jason was standing in the front of the mirror with cottons buds covered all in blood. I looked up at his face which I could feel was in pain.
"Come here..." I grabbed him out of the toilet and put him on the bed. I put a band aid on his wound which was bleeding again.
"Is that alright now?", I asked him gasping heavily.
"What happened to you?", he asked me brushing my hair behind me ear.
"Nothing I just thought you left", I said with a huffing voice. He began to look at the window.

"Did police come?"
"No. Nobody came."

He started looking in my eyes and I looked in his honey brown eyes. There was absolute silence in the whole house. But I felt a bit insecure, so I turned my eyes away. But he kept staring. I thought of speaking something to drag his attention away from my eyes. So I starting asking him questions.

"I thought you'd wake up after two or three days", I said standing up. But he ignored. I tried once again.

"You'll-maybe hungry...? hmm?" he looked at me and said with a break; "Do you make good food?", he raised an eyebrow. I replied with a break. "Yeah!"

He again began to stare at me again. I changed the scene. "I washed your clothes, they're maybe dry now.. I-I'll go get them...", as soon as I stood up to get his clothes Jason held my hand with a killer grip. I looked at his face and he looked at mine. He said nothing but looked at me. He added, "Did you lock the door?". I realized that I didn't lock the door when I came in. My face went blank so he understood the answer. He loosened my hand and said; "Go lock the door... and be careful next time."  I nodded and made my way to the door. when I came out of the door, I took a deep breath and felt Jason's hand on my wrist. I kind of liked it that Jason getting close to me. I dismissed my thoughts and locked the main door. When I came back in room with some food and Jason's clothes, Jason was doing something on my laptop. I was amazed because I had a password no one could ever guess but still it was Jason.
I just watched him doing something on my laptop. He turned around and asked me, "Do you have $15,000?". I started looking at him in shock. $15,000 was too much for me. "Don't worry I'll return." He replied with a concerned look. How'd he know I had $15,000? Whatever I nodded yes to him. He nodded back. I sat beside him to see what was he doing. I saw that he was buying a hacking device. I started staring at him with horrors. "What will you do with that?", I asked him. He put out a USB flash drive from him pocket. He opened an unnamed file, in which there was a picture of man. He opened the picture and told me that he'll track this man. When I looked closely into the picture I got struck. It was Cross! Cross, the guy Melanie was dating. I told Jason and and he told me he's an undercover criminal. And the situation was getting intense.

                                                                            To Be Continued

                                                                            To Be Continued...