CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I gave Jason a glass of water and held his hand. Edmond stared at both of us, which was making me uncomfortable so I left his hand and curled me lips while looking down at the floor that I noticed a piece of paper that fell down from Edmond's jacket when Jason grabbed him from the collar. I opened the folded paper and found some sort of information about a company written on it. Edmond tried to snatch the paper from me but I moved away and read it till the end.
I looked at him in disgust, it was the information about the insurance company we both work in.
"Why do you have this information?", I asked him. "That's for some reason", he said while snatching it again but I jumped ahead and held it with a tight grip. "What are you up to Edmond?", I gave him a deep look. He remained quite. Jason stared at both of us. I was too busy in frowning over Edmond that I couldn't feel Jason grabbing the paper from my hands.

"You keep surprising huh?...", Jason uttered. And sat on the couch, holding the paper.
"Jason give me that back!" Edmond turned towards Jason  hoping he'll give the paper back to him, but Jason was Jason McCann, he knew there was something behind it.
"Why are you hiding this? What's the reason you have it?", Jason kept asking.
"Why do I tell you that?", said Edmond just like a hostile.
"Alright don't tell me, tell her!", Jason said with equal hostility as he pointed to me with his sexy eyes. Edmond remained quite to that. I stared at both of them. I knew this was going to get wild. I noticed Edmond giving Jason an aggressive look, and grinding his jaws. So as soon as he opened his mouth to something harsh to Jason, I interrupted and muttered; "Shut up Edmond! You want say another word!..." Edmond gaped at me with his mouth opened. I avoided looking at him. Jason threw the paper on the table and made tired pout. there was pure silence in the room when suddenly the door banged and we heard footsteps coming towards us...

 there was pure silence in the room when suddenly the door banged and we heard footsteps coming towards us

Sorry guys I couldn't write more

Sorry guys I couldn't write more . I was busy cause my mom is being hospitalized :( please pray for her if you can.

-Ayfa