CHAPTER SIXTEEN

While me and Jason were getting handsy, Jason noticed a bunch police cars from the room window and looked at me amazed.
"What are they doing here?"
"I've no idea..." I looked at Jason with my mouth opened. I hurriedly put on my clothes and went to check outside. Jason stood behind the door.
The police officer with the big gun appeared in front of me when I opened the door.
"Can I help you, sir?" I asked him and tried to calm myself, because my heart was bumping heavily.
"You need to come with us....", replied the officer.
"But where,...officer?", I said having no idea what was
going on.
"To the police station. We have an arrest warrant against you." the officer said and put a hand cuff on my hands and dragged me towards the police car. Everything that was going on my mind was again 'Jason'. The only doubt I had was Edmond who arrested me. I kept asking the police about what've I done and they replied just one thing "We'll tell you in the police station just wait".

When I reached the station, the head of department called in his room for confrontation. I entered the room and he offered me a seat, I sat, He looked like a fierce man but I was hoping for politeness. He gave me a hard look and said softly, "Don't worry miss Osbourne, we're always nicer to our old colleagues". I just couldn't understand what he said. I don't know he even call me Miss Osbourne. I had no idea how will I cope with all this without Jason.

 I had no idea how will I cope with all this without Jason

                          To Be Continued...