Ch 1:Not Following Advice

Fresh air in this morning.Im kinda don't have much friends.Mostly they're in other country.Munching the cheese roll cake, mineral water.This is the best breakfast I have.The cricket make noise, the birds chirping and unbelievable silence.Maybe
im the one who was to paranoia.

Im lay down on a bench long enough for my back of knees.Im crossed my arms at the back of my head stared at the blue sky.Ofcourse im a big fan of nature, I don't throw any rubbish out of trash or putting chewing gum under the chair or table.I love being quiet, only for characters in one piece.They all my favourite, the most of my best favourite is Ace.He's cute and funny.

I checked on my time watch, almost over recess.As usual I went to buy a soft drink not far from my bench where I sat.

As usual I went to buy a soft drink not far from my bench where I sat

I get closer and push a few coins inside a hole for coins.I rubbed my chin, narrow my eyes to see every cans of soft drinks that makes me want to try new flavour.Not few seconds I saw one, it looks weird but not bad also fine beverage can.I got this feeling not good at all.Not realise my finger pushed the button.Since when my finger out of control??!.Nevermind, shrugged and drank the soft drink I picked.

I scowled when the liquid into my throat.What is that?!! It taste like sand paper dipped into mud.Grosss!! It comes dizziness, Im closed my eyes for 3 secs.Im opened back to see a boy next to me with raven hair and wide smile plastered on his face makes he looks more cute.

Why he looks so familiar?

"Im gonna be King of Pirates one day, Clave!".

"How did you know my name?".Shocked, surprise and unbelievable.

He scratch his head. "We've been friends!.We best friends, me , you and Rouge ofcourse".

My mouth wide agape open.

HOW SUPPOSED IM GONNA BELIEVE THIS IS NOT A DREAM??!!

Please vote..

Wait for the next chapter!