Sp chapter : Save

Shiki walked towards us with smug grinned on his ugly face. "I won't do anything to your friends if you joined my crew".   I laughed hard on that statement. He raised his eyebrow and looked straight to my face.

"Pfft, you destroyed them? The captain won't be ranked as captain if he's not strong enough. My brother always strong in any situation."

He started feeling irritated. "I've never joined you Shiki. Even you tried to killed me".  I'm gave the darkest glared on him. I releases some haki, I can be all nice if I wanted to. But not him, Roger and him always enemy.
He flinched with my glared.

Same as like me

"Clavel, I don't gave damn about you. Shiki.. I'm joining the crew"

My eyes stared at her widely unbelievable. I gritted my teeth. She's stupid enough to do this. Shiki unbind her roped and he smirked at me. "Now bow me"

She slowly kneel and bowed her head. Put her right hand to her left shoulder. As I shouted she should stopped. Shiki the clown slapped me.
"Shut up you btch! "

Damn..

Nami persistent to save the East Blue. The stupid crazy clown locked me up in a cell. Even though I'm strong there's electric bars make me not against Shiki. All along I'll know my brother will save his nakama. I can he's on his way here.

The heavy footsteps on this way. Going towards my cell.

"My Clavel would never gave up to find way out from here"

"Sleepyhead why you're so late?"

Outstandingly, Ace wearing casual attire. He's really dashing and very attractive. He grinned.  

"You're not gonna asked why I'm here?"

I'm making duck face. "You can save that speech of you're after let my ass out from here". He chuckled and ready to melted the iron bars. Successfully, he did on his own.

I leaped out from the cell into his arms. He embraced me with thought and care for his love towards me. He nuzzled his face into my hair.

"You're always put yourself in danger first before the others"

"Can't helped myself, your brother dragging me into his mess. But where's all the fun to begin with?" As I patted his exposed chest with only two unbutton his long sleeves shirt with black and blue jacket perfect on his body.

He chuckled and kissed on my forehead. "We can continue our private chat after this".   I nodded and we started heading out from the castle.

➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

We running through the halls and coincidence to met all the pirates. We stopped sudden. Ace was ready to attack with his flames both his fist. Yup I saw this coming. Blue flame swiped them off easily. But the tatami door crush.

The phoenix slowly turned into Marco. Marco smirked at Ace.

"Gorgeous-yoi, you're in deep trouble"

"Marco!! It's good to see you as well"

Ace stomped his shoes walked towards Marco with his yelled. "Bird head! That's was my target. You shouldn't just finished them without me!!". I could really have headache right now.

"You're the one who's late attack them first! Don't blame me!!"

Thatch already next to me..

"Are they gonna argue until this fight over?"

He snickered and put his hand over my shoulders. Shake his head and looked towards them. "Like they used to be~ Clave since when you're following Luffy around?"

"It's lovely to have chat and gossiped with you Thatch. But Nami needs my help right now. While that you need take care of the large weird boar head on  this way here. Good luck chef"

I jumped roof to roof to see my surrounding.

I can't believe my eyes..Nami trapped between the bars that held her in place. Now the wild beast head her way. Which is she can be crushed into splat as I need to save her before that happens. Teleported to Nami as I flicked my fingers makes the bars disappeared and grabbed Nami teleported to safer place.

As I checked her pulse.. Seems like low but still good. Chopper and Ussop next to me.

Luffy and Ace fight together to beat Shiki. Marco and Thatch helped Zoro and Sanji. While me,  chopper and Ussop tried to find the cure inside lab. But why we should find that?

"Clavel-san, you can heal her right?!"

Chopper yelled at me. As I'm making thinking face. My knuckle meet with my palm and the bulb shows above my head.

"Yeahhhh!! Chopper you're genius!! Why I'm totally forgot about that??! "

I'm quickly kneel next to her and put my 2fingers on her forehead. Slowly blue light emerged from my tip finger. The green patch on her skin began to disappeared! Ussop and Chopper fell because of my stupidity. You're welcome ~

After the fight...

"I'm feeling relief after we fight all of them together also, I need to get back to Moby Dick" I'm informed to Luffy. He gave me D smiled and laughed. I'm ruffled his hair and kiss on his temples.

"Thanks a lot bring me into your mess Luffy. I'm enjoying very much from our adventures earlier.I hope we can see again in future knuckle head"

Ace extending his arm get ready to jumped on Marco's back as he explain why is he here.Why Im not expect it? He's technically handsome and dashing as always. He wears only black blue jacket. Damn he let the nice view with without his big abs. Gosh I'm going drooling over for it.

"Like what you see? " Ace wiggled his eyebrows.

My eyebrow twitched.

I'm whispered to Marco and he nodded. Suddenly, Marco flew in the air. We Thatch quote something like.

"Byeee Aceeee we'll be going first see ya later on Moby Dick!" Thatch laughed his ass off as I'm snickered leaving the dumbfounded Ace.

"STOP JOKING IDIOTS!!! HELL HOW IM SUPPOSED TO GOING BACK WITH WHAT??!"

END SPECIAL CHAPTERS