Ch15:I'm smell jelly

Everyone cheering for the woman who arrived on their ship very loudly. As whitebeard himself interested with who she bring back. The lover of the woman in excitement to celebrate her presence but something caught his eyes.

She's definitely not alone this time.. She bring someone..

And the stranger was a boy..

Which is a male.. That have skin contact with his precious lover.

"Ace..looks like you got new triangle love.." Thatch snickered.

"Guys it's good to see you!!" Clavel hugging Marco and Thatch. As she laughed excitedly for so long she had mission. She really missed her family. Ace skeptically looked at the boy that hide behind Clavel. His eye twitched with annoyance.

"Ace you don't have to watch him like you want to bite his face off" Marco chuckled and shake his head.

Ace ignored what Marco said and leap hugged to Clavel very affectionately. While she's not aware it, Ace bring Clavel to his warmth a bit away actually  far from the boy reach.

"It's good to have you back Clover" Ace nuzzled her hair and her cheek. She's blushing badly like tomato. She hide her face on his chest and muttered 'missed you too'. Ace laughed lightly and kissed on her temple.

"Get a room you two!" Thatch yelled.

"My daughter who's this boy you bring with?". Whitebeard asked. Clavel turned and explain where she find the boy. Starting from A till Z. Whitebeard nodded as he didn't interrupt her story. He laughed the part where he's exactly look like Monkey D. Luffy. But the difference is the gray hair.

Ace glared the boy whole time. While the boy feeling confident he hugged Clavel torso. Ace fumed the looked of the boy gave.

Ace's room..

"*sigh* This is very long dayy~" As I peeled off my jacket and slumped forward. Instantly, a pair of arms hugging me from behind and kissing on the neck. Makes me shiver of pleasure. Slowly the strong hands massage my tense shoulders.

Something's not right...Ace never been have quiet person. He's used to bubbly and love to tease me..

"Ace? "

"........ " Still hiding his face behind her neck.

"Aceeeee~~~"

"........... "

"Hmmmm..I guess someone not give me excellent attention..I wonder that boy will give me some? " When I get up he suddenly pulled me back facing him. And give me desperate kiss.

We both need air, I broke the kissed. He still avert his eyes away from me. I raised my eyebrow but slowly nuzzling my nose against his. "You're usually talked how things or what's happening today..Ace don't leave me hanging here". Im crossed my arms and give the 'explaining-look'. He deeply sighed.

Muttered something under his breath.

"Louder Ace.. "

"Ihagshbdkdjkcnhs"

"Are you an adult? Or just myself to matured for this?"

"Ihatewhenyourebeingsoclosewithhim"

Even though he so quick as I managed to understand what he said.

"Did I smell jelly? "

Ace frowned and suddenly I'm being pinned down on the bed with his face so close to me. My cheeks slowly starting to hot. My heart becomes thumping rapidly and my body start to sweat nervously. He smirked, he loves to tease me but he's taking so seriously.

"You promise to give all you got when you came home right? ~". He hummed happily with his hand make way to underneath my shirt.

I'm force myself not to let my gasp out from my mouth.

His hand caressed my stomach lightly and went to my bra.

This is going to be long night.

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

Morning...

This is the best bed ever I've slept. It had comfortable pillow, warm sheet and natural body warmth draped over my naked body and secured in someone arms-

Wait...

All this time I'm always sleeping cold and lonely.. I'm barely sleep peacefully last time being kicked by the magician.

I'm frantically opened my eyes and looked directly next to myself. Nice view with broad chest that tempted me to touched it everywhere.

I looked up...

The man that hold me last night. I'm giving him my V-card as same as him.

Holy Gold. D Roger it was his fudging son that did with me last night. While I'm tried to scrambled away. A big bulge slapped on my stomach. I'm thinking that man genital just slapped on my stomach. Which is I'm freaking embarrassing right now.

Ace grunted in his sleep but secure me in his embraced not letting me go any soon. My chest being squashed with his chest.

He can be pervert more than I imagined..

"Morning clover, its very nice view from up here". He smirked while looking at my chest.I hit his chest playfully.  "It wasn't very nice when you get panda eyes later". I threatened him. He's just smirked, gosh I will erase that amused face of him faster than he realize it.

He nuzzled his face on crook of my neck and descendants to my chest.

"Its cute when you mad. I like that"

I'm completely in mess right now..

"Clavel, love you so much". He looked me with sincere smiled plastered on his face. His eyes showed his happiness. I've never seen this one before even not from when he's little.

I'm smiled back. "Love you to fire freckles".  He whined when a new nickname I got for him. I giggled when he pouted like 5years old. He can be such childish sometimes.

◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼

"Clave, why you walked like that? "

The boy asked the woman. Which is she's more blushing mess than before. She glared to Ace, he is sure he loves to show who's belonged to.

"Well why don't you asked Marco why she walked so funny". He grinned.

"Ace,  if you wanted to keep your balls safely I suggest you run before I strangle you till death". She smiled devilishly and with some danger aura behind her. Ace gulped and ran as fast as he can away from her raged towards him.

He should take a note don't embarrassing woman when she's not in playful mood.

The End~~