Sp chapter 2:Betrayal

"I will find way out of this Nami"

"I can' t leave Shiki!! He will kill our friends!!"

I sighed deeply, when some flashed back the fight with Shiki.

Some Flashback...

Sanji and Zoro combine together to attacked Shiki but Shiki splendid pull the gravity on both of them.Shiki hold the 2 bog boulder above their head.Oh I wished I could shredding him into pieces.He smirked at me, "I want the navigator and also the Vigilant Listener into my crew"
I'll telled you what, he's super ugliest sick bastard.

Not too long after, Shiki caught them all. Now, I'm trembling anger.. Haki radiate from me. I was about to launched an attack.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"

He threatened me with crush all my friends together. Means he wanted to splat them all using his gravity on the soil.

I can't move, this is UNFAIR. Hell how I'm going to save them??!

"Now I would like to see both of you bowed in front of me" He chuckled darkly.

"Never!!"

Nami hesitated at first but slowly she kneel down and asked to join his crew. She betrayed them just for saving their lives damn it!!. With normal speed I'm dash towards him with my fist. He easily trapped me with soil whole my body. Leave only my head.

I'm looked at him with hatred.

"Nami don't do this!"

She ignored me...as I'm talking to the air.

Next thing I know.. Shiki knocked me out of cold. Welcoming the darkness and left alone..the only word that can describe how Nami react earlier.
Betrayal

Someone POV..

I'm walking towards the strongest man in the world room..he's called me for another mission. I wonder what mission been giving this time. Mostly my mission always accomplished none of them fail. Well with my devil fruit helped I can constantly keep up to beat the enemies ass.

'Knock knock!!'

"Come in"

As I walked near the old man bed. He's grinned like there's no tomorrow. I'm crossed my arms and wait his explanation.

"Today my son. You have a mission to go to Skypia island. Marco will give you a ride to go there. I heard Shiki wants to destroy east blue. Considering, that place we always dock and filled the supplies"

"You want me beat his ass?!! Of course I can do that! After all I'm second commander in this ship"

Whitebeard laughed with his son almighty to his own power..

"Ace, can't do the mission alone. Don't get over yourself. Last time you fought enemy with half sleep and drown into the sea-yoi". Marco chuckled.

"Yeah, Ace sometimes you need your brothers helped. Since you're still 5year old can't take  care your ass from drown the sea again". The pompadour man laughed hard.

Why do I have family like them?? They always considerate my feelings with making my reputation goes bad.

"Shut bird brain. How about you're going your nest and do your own business! "

To be continued...