Ch 5:The Staw Hat Pirates

For a few weeks I've been stayed with them.They all became more attached to me.And this time I need to go continue my adventure around the world again. 

It is hard to say goodbye to the ones that you already thought them as family.

"Luffy, will you promise that you won't cry?".   I asked, as he eat his meat in Dadan house.Dadan feeling more welcome had a babysitter like me can hold them down, tried not to destroy the whole house.   "What is it big sis?".  Hesitate to tell this at him.But the courage pushed me forward.    "Im going to find my adventure".  His eyes widen, the tears about to escape.

"WHYYYYY?? *sob*  *sob*".  

I put this necklace at his neck.

"This will remind you of me!So don't lost it

"This will remind you of me!So don't lost it.You wanted to become a king of pirates, I need to see you how strong you are". I kissed on the forehead firmly.
"We always be brother and sister!.Remembered Im always believed in my words,Luffy".  He cried and hugged me tightly.I rested my head on his hat.Yes that hat where Shanks lost his arm.

"Love you my knucklehead!".

10 years later...

"HEYYY NAMII~~ Are we there yet??!". 

"SHUT UP LUFFY, IM THE ONE WHO NAVIGATE THIS SHIP!".

"Damn woman, what's that noise.Why disturbing my peaceful sleep".

"SHUT UP MARIMO, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPECT WOMAN!!?".

"WHAT ARE YOU SAY ERO-COOK?!".

"I thinked we almost there!". Chopper sniffed.

An island nearby with Red Line, called Groyu. They dock at the island for log pose.They need foods, yeah Nami need clothes.Luffy wander the town.  Zoro stayed on the Merry.A figure teleported on the Merry ship.Zoro opened one an eye, looked down from the mast.He saw a woman with the blazing pattern blue cloak.

The outfit just like that and she wear a turtle neck black short sleeve shirt

He jumped down ,touched the katana's handle.   "Hey,hey who are you?".    "Roro, Don't you recognize me??".   His eyes widen.  "It can't be.You-!".