Ch 4:Romeo Jr.

"Ehhh, is this Romeo's hat?". I grabbed the hat and put on my head.The strawhat first I made for Roger birthday present. "Dahahahaha, It was!". He laughed. "This hat it's my creation-". "( ⊙ o ⊙ ) Nani?!!!". Even Shanks shocked too. They all jawdropped. "How come you're not getting old?!". I shrugged. "Im ageless because of my power.But im not Devil Fruit Eater". They give a looked, 'This woman is no joke'.

"Shaaaaankss~~ Lets play!!". A boy with raven hair exclaimed in excitement ran towards to Shanks. "Luffy~ Want some meat??". Shanks asked.He definitely nodded so hard.POfcourse Luffy loves everything that involved food. "Eh, who is this miss?". He cocked his head, he damn cute. "Im Clavel Garnet". "Im Monkey D. Luffy, im gonna be King of Pirates!!!".

He smiled brightly and he reminds me of him.I smirked and lift him up. "Well kid, im believed your words.And I know your dreams will come true .You're gonna inspire the world don't let me down". His eyes flickering trust, happiness and admire. "Can I called you big sis?!!". His eyes sparkling.Im chuckled, and put him on my shoulders holding his legs. "Ofcourse Luffy, we always siblings and friends forever".

"Shishishi!!!". I know this sounds cliche.He's cute, and its hard to resist.Also who am I to decline his offer to be his big sister.Thats my opportunity to take it, while still opened. Luffy jumped off from me and sit one of the stool bar counter.I saw a treasure box on the table.We sure knows what happen next yes?. "So Shanks, still had crush on me?". He blushing hard, "I-i uhh....uhm.NO-NO There's no way I had crush on you!! Dahahahaha". He sounds nervous too me.

"Hmmm really?~~". I make away to him in walking seductively.His breath not stable.I sat on his lap and put my arms on his shoulders.He's uncormfortable, as Im whispered to him. "Did you like it when I do this? *blew to his ear* ". His face now red as tomato, he's froze on his sit.I looked to Luffy ate the Devil Fruit. I said out loud, "Looks like there's nothing left for you Shanks".

He's about to say what, "WHAT THE HELL LUFFY?!!!". Welp, he's already ate it when Shanks hold up his head high little, his body fell down like rubber.I laughing silently. "This is not the right time for laughing!". I shrugged and lean on the bar counter. "What can you do? Spit out the fruit out of his body? There's nothing you can do". I walking out from the bar without saying anything.

Im using my ability hear from far away.I heard rustle in the trees where Im teleported earlier.I walked lazily through the forest.I do heard 2 voices , I guess it was Sabo and Ace.In blink of eye.Im at the back of them. "It is coward when the opponent attack behind enemy".I grinned as they froze and slowly looked at their back.A piercing screamed in the air shaken the forest.Some birds squak, fly away.

I bring the 2 kids in my armpits and fly into the air with my wings.They still screaming and closed their eyes. "Guys, come one lets have fun!!!". They slowly opened their eyes.Feeling wind blew them from behind. "Ace look at this IS IT COOL!!!". Sabo laughed as he opened his arms like fly in the air.Ace did the same thing. "THIS IS AWESOME!!". Ace exclaimed and laughed at the same time.

"You guys scaredy cat back there". They looked at me, "Who are you miss?". Ace asked. "Im Clavel Garnet.I believed your name Ace? Whats your name blondy?". "Im Sabo, nice to meet you miss Clavel". Him and formalities. "No need miss, just called me Clav". I landed on the ground gently and my wings vanished. "That was awesome Clavel!!". Ace exclaimed , fist up in the air. "Glad you guys enjoyed it".I heard footsteps not far from where we landed.

"OIIIIIIII~~~ SABOOO~ ACE~~~ BIG SIS~~~". I saw Luffy ran towards us. "Looked I got super power!!".He pinched his cheek long streching , he laughing excited. So on they talked to each other.An idea came, I grinned widely.Make way to Luffy and touched on his arm. "You tag!!". I grabbed Romeo Jr. on my shoulders and started running. "Ehhhh!!! Not fair!!!". He started chasing us.

We laughed a lot, but then Luffy swinging on one of tree's branch.He fell, im hurry kneel next to him.He had tears in his eyes waiting to fall.He had scratch on the knee. He started to cried.I put Ace down, as I bring Luffy into my embrace. "Shhh shhh, its not that bad". I put my hand on the wound and glowing to heal it.Even the wound heals he didn't stop cried.

"Luffy, man can't cried! We must be strong!!". Ace yelled. As I wiped his tears from his cheeks and kissed on the eyelids. "My little Goofy, Looks its heal.Where the words Im used to believed.You wanted to be King of Pirates right?". He nodded, sniffled little.

Inside the tree house....

Sabo and Luffy sleep in my embrace.While Ace looked at me with crossed arms. Im smirked, "Want some hugged? Romeo?". He huffed. "No Im not.Man don't need-". While he's talking I already put Sabo and Luffy next to each other of them.I pulled Ace on my lap.I held up both of his wrist, I looked to his face every details of it. "Hmm, you had Rouge figure face but had other physical like Roger". His eyes widen.

"You know that demon??!?"

"He wasn't a demon.He's your fath-".

"NO HE WASN'T !!? He ruined my life!!!".

".....He's may be a demon or whatsoever outsider called him.If you not know this, he's my best friend and your mother too". He shocked but in silent.

My tears started to rolling at my cheeks. "He's dead because of government see him like a big threat.He didn't deserved to died in that way.He- *sob* my big brother even not blood related". Ace bring my head on his shoulder. I knew he cried too. Maybe just because im cried he feel the sadness too.I hugged him.A few minutes im stoped cried. He still in silent, he asked. "What my mother looks like?".

"She definitely beautiful, she has bright blonde hair.She also bubbly, and care for others". His eyes flickering interest.I looked at him. "She said, I want my son name as Portgas D. Ace, I wanted Ace be happy and followed his dream like his father.Your dad an amazing man, I give him nickname.Its Romeo". I laughed little.He listen carefully.

"I may be not enough to tell you this.But your dad did something bad because protected his crews.Not more than that.His intention was pure, he also not greedy to find treasure.But everything he achieve, the world hates him.The world become more desperate to have what he achieved.Then the execution happen". I do bring a bag and held out a hat.Orange hat with red beads , face frown and smiled on it to.A cowboy hat. Its big and put on his head.

He surprise I give him something. "Wear this when you older.And don't tell Luffy I made that for you.He'll be incredibly jealous". He had frown on his face. "Why you're kind to me?". "No particular reason, I always missed mini Romeo, from now on.Im called you Romeo~". He sighed.

"How long you wanted to sit on my lap?".

Please vote and NO rude comments.So deal with it!!

( '∀')